Thread: any fb3 guru's out there?

Default any fb3 guru's out there?

Hi, im about to purchase fb3 evaluation kit, but still have one thing unclear: can i use few of them at the same time? i would like to buy a dac with an option to upgrade to a big system, but other more advanced Pangolin products are out of my budget at the moment...

I don't think the software that comes with the FB3 will allow you to chain multiple cards together. Maybe, just maybe, when "Beyond" is released, you may be able to chain them together then. That would actually be a very neat feature. Makes me wonder if, with Beyond, you could slave a couple FB3's off of a QM2K, thanks, now you have all kinds of ideas swirling around in my head! Very nice avatar, by the way.

See this post:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...7&postcount=12

I'm pretty sure the guys at Lumina VP use LivePRO USB to run multiple FB3-equipped projectors. You might want to PM Dave or Aijii to get some details...

For "Next generation software" planning, my understanding from Pangolin is there may be package options to control both the FB3 and QM2000 boards when "Beyond" comes out!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

running them with LivePRO usb would be really cool my main aim is playing and having fun live... ok, im off to start chasing Dave and Aijii