Thread: LEM...NZ style

Default LEM...NZ style

Kia Ora... (gidday, hello, welcome .. for those who don't know Maori)

LEM's... Laser enthusiasts meetings are all the rage these days..

Having been to the Florida one I can understand that.

So I am going to organise a New Zealand LEM

NZ-LEM

..... buggar !! I am the only active member down here !!

Never mind I'll hold it in the best hotel I can find feed myself well and play with my lasers for the weekend...... a LEM for one.. !!!

Others welcome time date TBA..

Cheers
    Ray
    NZ
    Last edited by Pitts; 10-11-2008 at 22:46.

Hi Ray

We've some friends who live in Wangerai and we're hoping to visit them in the next couple of years. Perhaps when we do make it down there we could get together over a drink or two and have a mini meet

BTW, thanks for the PSU info, i'll be getting them ordered first thing on Monday.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hey Jem,
    If you ever make it down here let me know your coming..

I'll put it the diary and we can have a UKNZmini Lem..

Cheers

Ray

i recon you hold it in the Mermaid Bar in Wellington... they have a laser in there .... ok itsonly a 50mW green on steppermoters but who cares when you have naked girls swimming around in a large water tank

yep.. my mate in Aukland came and stayed with me a couple of weeks ago... and ive promised to come over and see him and his missus next year .... so i could work it with jem as a 3 some ... oooohh eerrr

And dave and Adrian from lasershowparts are only a "boat row" away ... get yer paddles out lads

all th best .... Karl

Holy smoke Karl..

In absence of other bad language ... those guys are Australians... for God's sake man thats like inviting a Canadian to a USA LEM..

It has been of concern to us for many years that they are within paddling distance... we are still trying to sort the mess from the last lot that paddled here about 700 years ago..

Nah !, really would like to meet up with any of the PL crowd if they make it down here anytime even Aussies (cough cough choke..)

Fortunately I live on Rotorua one of the most visited places in NZ so if anyones down here yell out..

Cheers

Ray
    NZ