Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LasershowParts.com

Default LasershowParts.com

Hey guys and gals-

Just wanted to write a very quick public thank you to Dave at Lasershowparts.com

i was in quite a perdicoment with my set of CT6210 scanners on my green laser projector. (see THIS thread). I had quite a few shows coming up and a dead set of cambridge scanners.

after emailing back and forth and dave doing EVERYTHING in his power to get me up and running for my shows i ended up just getting a new set of 40k scanners from him. in my opinion he went WELL above and beyond to try and help me out. no, this didnt consist of discounts or anything of that matter, he just was GENUINELY concerned about the situation i was in and was really trying to get me up and running.

sometimes in business, good service isnt just about making things affordable or offering free shipping or fixing something thats broken. its about being GENUINELY concerned and involved with your customers on a 1 to 1 basis. im in business myself, and i HIGHLY respect Dave and his LaserShowparts.com for treating Me as i treat MY customers!

A+ Dave!

-Marc
    CT. Lasers
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

thats really nice to read.....
    Its a reasurence to know customers are treated like they should be....

Same here - Dave was a great help with my recent issues with my ScanPro 30's!

He has always gone above and beyond providing technical support and answering a myriad of questions I've had along the way, even for things that had nothing to do with the products I've bought from him!

All-in-all, I'll have to say that Dave and the rest of the crew "down under" at LaserShow Parts are a GREAT bunch of folks!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Yep, I agree fully. Dave and Ajii (sp?) are great guys! Next time I go to Melb I am thinking about stopping by and checking out their gear

Lasershowparts are great!!! Dave helped me above and beyond!!! even when i became one of those annoying customers Thanks LSP!!!

Thumbs up

Thank you Dave (Lasershowparts)
    I had a galvo fail and it was replaced fast at there cost!!
    What a great company!
    Even threw in a new pair of mirrors!!

Great job and thank you Dave!!

I noticed my old galvo's housing is made of metal the replacement is plastic?
    Is this the new style for the scanpro20?
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 10-28-2008 at 16:50.

Cool

I think the scanner body (the main shaft that slides into the mount) is still metal, but the top piece (where the cable connects) is plastic. It's true that the cable connector on top used to be metal, but it was much larger and made it quite difficult to plug the cable in when the connector was down low next to your optical plate.

So yeah, I think you've got the newer design. (The one's I reviewed this year had the plastic connectors, while the older ones I reviewed last year had the metal ones.)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I think the scanner body (the main shaft that slides into the mount) is still metal, but the top piece (where the cable connects) is plastic. It's true that the cable connector on top used to be metal, but it was much larger and made it quite difficult to plug the cable in when the connector was down low next to your optical plate.

So yeah, I think you've got the newer design. (The one's I reviewed this year had the plastic connectors, while the older ones I reviewed last year had the metal ones.)

Adam

Thanks Adam,
    it is actually the housing that is plastic,the main shaft is metal.
    It'a all good just tuned up and looks good,I just hate seeing quality go down.but the performance is unchanged,they still work good

I was planning to post about my experience with Lasershowparts anyway, so I'll just add to this thread. I recently ordered a set of Scanpro20s. They shipped very quickly but I could not get them to work at all. Dave was very patient in offering troubleshooting suggestions and ultimately sent me a replacement program board. I appreciated the service and would recommend Lasershowparts to anyone.

Bill