Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LasershowParts.com

I had the same problem with the program board as above, and I needed it for a concert in 3 days. I talked to dave, and I had another program board on its way, it got here the night before the concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Things View Post
    I had the same problem with the program board as above, and I needed it for a concert in 3 days. I talked to dave, and I had another program board on its way, it got here the night before the concert.
    But in your case, there was actually nothing wrong with the program board right?
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

But in your case, there was actually nothing wrong with the program board right?
    D'OH!!!!!

what happened "things?" wiring mistake? (been there, done that!!)
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Probably a dipswitch issue. I was sitting there for literally HOURS trying to figure it out, I noticed my DMX was wired backwards on the connectors. After that, nothing worked. I thought in my head "Oh fuck, ive killed the DMX controller", tried on one of my LED parlights and it worked fine. I put my finger on the program board, and happened to meet a little SMD chip, which woke me up a little bit when it BURNT my finger. I thought the program board was dead. THis was all like 4 days before a major (for me) concert, and DMX was my only option. I got onto dave about it, and he sent another program board. Hooked it up, set the dipswitches and all was fine.

After the concert, I got back and hooked up the old program board, and it worked. Strange stuff, but I appreciate it either way Dave

i also would like to say 'thanks dave!', as my 300mw green is still living from 2006 and im really very happy with it only ir filter has cracked, but i found a replace for it and succesfully reattached it) so it still like new and i almost sure it outputs more than 300mw now) as it really lights all my room in a nice green colour, when i use it with my 15-20kbpps galvos (also from him), to draw 'wall oscilloscope' to visualise sound... with modified 2 channel usb soundcard as dac)) [PS however i want RGB@30-50pps now :P ))) and looking for some info / examples / help on a multichannel soundcard programming on delphi. maybe i will post a new topics with photos when i will be in mood]
    recently i also get googles and dichros+mount from him )