Thread: DT-Series Scanners

Default DT-Series Scanners

Hello folks, just wanted to pass the word that I am now the current distributor for the DT-Series scanners and I will also be covering warranty repair and service. I will try to keep several sets on hand so they can be shipped quickly, I also have several spare parts in stock to attempt a quick repair here instead of having to ship back to China. Please visit www.dzelaser.com on the "Products" page for more details!

Thanks,
    David

Great to hear!

Mine are working real well right now as should be expected. :-)

Great to hear!

Mine are working real well right now as should be expected. :-)
    Thats good! And if you have a problem with them, now you have someone a little more local to contact! I am really happy to see some new changes on these scanners. I'm guessing maybe all of the recommended changes by Pangolin were implemented. There are two mirror sizes for the DT-40Pro's, the amp for the one with the larger mirrors appear to be nearly the same as before, whereas the amp for the one with normal size mirrors is a bit different. No HFD pot! To re-tune, you have servo gain and LFD, and thats it! I tuned one to 30K last night and it took all of 5 minutes.

Default dt40s

hi i just dt4opro's with large mirrors they scan very well and no noise at all
    but i have a question for dz i need to invert x axis as everything is displayed back to front are the two jumpers next to the notch filter for this and how do i config them??
    thanks
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    hi i just dt4opro's with large mirrors they scan very well and no noise at all
    but i have a question for dz i need to invert x axis as everything is displayed back to front are the two jumpers next to the notch filter for this and how do i config them??
    thanks
    chris
    Hi Chris, yes, the 4 pin jumper block next to the notch filter is used to invert the signal. Basically, set the amp on a table with the heat sink bar away from you, if the jumpers are horizontal, change them to vertical, or vice versa.