Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Froggy's Swamp Juice

Default Froggy's Swamp Juice

I received a gallon of the stuff today. Tried it out and this stuff is GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!! It turned my garage into cloud 9. It is night and day between this stuff and the cheap stuff that I bought at the local Party City store. I definitely recommend it!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

How do we know you aren't just suffering from cataracts?
    We need proof.
    Pics.
    Data.

Godamn it man, we need evidence !!

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    How do we know you aren't just suffering from cataracts?
    We need proof.
    Pics.
    Data.

Godamn it man, we need evidence !!

You are a sick person.

I admire that.

James.

I think I'm going to consider it a *FACT* that Froggy's Fog Juice is the BEST. I keep hearing it from all directions.

On that note, I should get a fogger to go with the gallon of FFJ I have in my garage. (Somebody gave it to me last year for pretty much no reason after an event I did.)

-Jonathan

Hmm, where do you find this stuff at? Will it work with any fogger? I have several cheapo foggers around, I had some pretty good fog fluid a few years ago and ran out. Now I just have the cheap stuff and it doesn't hang for very long at all.

I make my own fog juice from glycerin and distilled water. Works great! Cheap too.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Hmm, where do you find this stuff at? . . .
    Here's my best guess as I've never bought it.
    http://www.google.com/products?q=fro...=1&sa=N&tab=wf
    I hear it works in any normal fogger.

Default Froggy's swamp juice?

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I received a gallon of the stuff today. Tried it out and this stuff is GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!! It turned my garage into cloud 9. It is night and day between this stuff and the cheap stuff that I bought at the local Party City store. I definitely recommend it!
    Wow, without knowing what the stuff is, from the description it sounds like the latest narcotic drink for group garage 'parties'

Cool

I've used Froggy's Swamp Juice, and I agree that it out-performs *all* other fog solutions on the market - even the expensive stuff that comes straight from Antari.

It hangs in the air at least twice as long as the next best fog juice I've ever used. It makes a cheap 500 watt fogger perform like a 1200 watt professional unit.

You can buy it direct from the manufacturer, or from Amazon, or even on E-bay. (I got mine on E-bay.)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    I make my own fog juice from glycerin and distilled water. Works great! Cheap too.
    Correct, if you need it outdoors add a bit of citronella oil to keep the bugs away. With the price of Fog Juice home brew is almost always better *dump dump stir* .

Available: http://www.google.com/products?q=gly...&hl=en&show=dd (order more than a gallon the shipping is about the same...)

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.