Thread: Wanted CHEAP Surplus GOOD WORKING FC optopower 808nm Diodes and HI power Patch Cables

Arrow Wanted CHEAP Surplus GOOD WORKING FC optopower 808nm Diodes and HI power Patch Cables

contact here or at davesplaysaustintx@sbcglobal.net or lorettathompson@live.com or Home 512-288-0245 Mobile 512-696-7044

Let me clarify that is FC to FC laser delivery fibers not communication type, that are AR coated on ends for 800nm and are multimode for 20 to 40 watts.

The diodes I am after were made primarily by optopower corp or SDL ? now spectra physics corp they usually have an integral fiber with the diode laser, I am only interested in 808-810nm @ 25degrees cent and power at 15-40 watts packages.
    If you have come across some of these they often have short 2-3 foot purple plastic coated fibers or incredibly long 16 and one/half foot phone handset appearance armored FC Fibers.

I do have interest in Surplus FC or SMA delivery fibers, collimation lens, dpss pump delivery lens in particular dual sized for pumping 4x4x7mm yvo4 from 2 sides end or z-folded pumping schemes.
    Last edited by frank_1257; 10-21-2008 at 17:44. Reason: typos corrections
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.