Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Firing Something Other Than Lasers...

Count me in for SESHOOT Mark I also!

Maybe I can rig up some flame effects for fun too.. (I'd bring my gear, but not only is it heavy, but the FAA/HLS would probably shoot me.)

Here's something I could throw together if I had the right parts:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/AfFqGbs2m_0

-Jonathan

Count me in!
    And I know people with stuff....
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Count me in!
    And I know people with stuff....
    Oh Boy..... Note to self: Stay out of the Orlando area in and around the 8th of November....
    BOOM

Boy Oh Boy... This just gets worse and worse for me

Not only am I going to miss FLEM, i'm going to miss out on another favourite hobby - target shooting !!!

Be sure to take some pictures of all your weapons at the pre SELEM shoot.

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 10-22-2008 at 06:29.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Did you see the mythbuster's episode where they showed them remanufacturing reconditioning and test firing the rotary minicannon's that was Tight!

on
    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Damn! Nothing like having a panzerfaust just laying around the house! I heard recently in the news that a few live grenades were found in someones attic, here in the town I live it. Old left overs from WWII. I also heard something about an old German grenade being found in a sack of potatoes, I think in the UK. Aparently, a potato farm in Europe using machines to dig up the potatoes. Well one day it picked up a grenade as well, went right into the packaging and sent off.

Oh, and you can put me down for a SESHOOT! Heck, there's a decent outdoor range about 2 hours from FLEM.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Default Oh I had days in Jr.high we found 2 cases of yellow phosphorus packed in oil

We shut down the WSU Wichita Kansas university drag on new years eve 1975 in two directions with 12 cans of yellow phosphorus sticks fun stuff will not quit burning slowly for the life of you water does no good god forbid you light up! those were fun times but VERY dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Oh Boy..... Note to self: Stay out of the Orlando area in and around the 8th of November....
    BOOM

clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

It's cool.Installation in the gun above the laser gun sights, and be able to accurately locate the target of the prey.I also want to experience like this feeling.Should be great!