Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lasever 473nm Bad ??

Thumbs up

I had a 150mW Lasever green at the first SELEM. When I got home and fired it up I had a green flashlight. The adjustable lense had vibrated during the trip enough to rotate the lense and screw it all the way back to the laser aperature. It has two indentions for a "key". I just to a pointy tool and wound it back out. That is probably what happened to yours.

Very nice it is not broken.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Losing focus on mine happened too (532nm 200mW model), I was thinking first that the lens rotated during transport or so. I had to turn it many times to reach the original focus!!

But in reality, my laser turned into another TEM mode (I think the crystal moved), and lost a lot of power, something from 250mW to 50mW. I saw that when I removed the final lens, the laser dot was clearly not normal (multiples dots with a lot of spreads).
    This was the reason of the big increase of the spot size, and I had to send it back to Lasever for repair...

Same here on a blue Lasever...the lens has been moved during shipping, very loose.

When you turn the lens of your lasers, is the beam also moving like on this video of mine?

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...12268059569473