Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOT Laser - iTunes Lyrics

Default NOT Laser - iTunes Lyrics

Those clever guys at google have been at it again.

For those of you with iPods and iTunes here's a little Google program that automatically downloads all the lyrics for your songs into iTunes.

http://code.google.com/p/ilyrics/

When you then sync up your iPod the lyrics appear on your iPod screen (repeatedly press the centre button till the Lyrics show).

It is possible that this program has been out a while, but i've only just found it

Cheers

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 10-21-2008 at 11:34.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

awesome! its news to me! do you have a link???
    -Josh

Quote Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
    awesome! its news to me! do you have a link???
    First post has been edited and a link added
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

awesome thank you jem!
    -Josh

No worries... Glad to share

It works great on my iPod Classic. Now I can sing along to all my tunes

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Now I can sing along to all my tunes
    We are all singing maestros in our own company

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    No worries... Glad to share

It works great on my iPod Classic. Now I can sing along to all my tunes
    now the next question... should i really get this...

is being able to sing all my favorite songs really a good thing for the people around me? mostly my girlfriend?

i think YES!
    -Josh

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

Hmmmm...
    I sense another "act" at UKLEM 3.5.
    We already have Laser Harps, Water Curtains, Magicians and now "Warbling Jem - King of Karaoke!!".

Smoggy might have to start flogging tickets for admission at this rate and inform the local press.
    PL's got the X Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Hmmmm...
    We already have Laser Harps, Water Curtains, Magicians and now "Warbling Jem - King of Karaoke!!".

Smoggy might have to start flogging tickets for admission at this rate and inform the local press.
    PL's got the X Factor.
    Oh Yessssssssss

My dulcid tones can empty a venue in 10 seconds flat When we have parties at our house Janet won't let me anywhere near the karaoke. The best I can do is to shake my marackers (Is that spelt right? )

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Hmmmm...

PL's got the X Factor.
    naww now you just need to get this to somehow stream the lyrics with the song and project the words on the wall via laser and then EVERYONE can sing along!!!
    -Josh