Thread: uploaded xmas files

Default uploaded xmas files

hi guys with xmas coming i started work on some xmas files
    i put them on the ftp server in the xmas folder under badger there are two folders in there one is for pangolin and they are coloured
    the other has the plain ild files that may need a little point editing and colouring to what ever you want , i will be adding more over the next few weeks as well as a few cartoon one's i dont know how to do animations yet so they are only static for now maybe some one can give me a quick animation lesson at the next uklem
    so check back now and again
    i dont have a working projector at the moment can some one try the coloured one's and let me know how they turned out

Talking OK

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    hi guys with xmas coming i started work on some xmas files
    i put them on the ftp server in the xmas folder under badger there are two folders in there one is for pangolin and they are coloured
    the other has the plain ild files that may need a little point editing and colouring to what ever you want , i will be adding more over the next few weeks as well as a few cartoon one's i dont know how to do animations yet so they are only static for now maybe some one can give me a quick animation lesson at the next uklem
    so check back now and again
    i dont have a working projector at the moment can some one try the coloured one's and let me know how they turned out

I will then ill post it on you tube
    I did a christmas mix with some of the free files then posted it when i was bored
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zrid0iOzNRI

nice looking show! but I wonder why are you getting all of those trace lines when anything is playing??? do you need to adjust your position of the lasers?
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

Talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by LaserGuy216 View Post
    nice looking show! but I wonder why are you getting all of those trace lines when anything is playing??? do you need to adjust your position of the lasers?

Its the Camera CHEEP
    Have you notest lately you cant buy desent quality cheap shit no more....
    I wonder why????