Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have a spare FB3USB w/ DMX board to sell

Awwww man, another Spaghetti user lost.

Cool

No, No, Now.... U c Now I have alot MORE to play with...LOL(Not That).. and I have two projectors one RGB and the other Green... and like an artist, my palette now has so many colors.... The more to work with, the better...

I c all of this software out here, I can't help my self I must have all the tools to use

God only knows what I'll be able to do now
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

Dude -

You got a SWEET deal on a very nice piece of hardware!
    If you haven't already, you'll probably want to head over to Pangolin's site and download the latest free LAStudio software suite. And don't forget the license file!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I need the hardware inorder to use ANY of the apps... I think I knew this tho.... Ahhhh Owelll..... I did download all the apps, but what do you mean about the "license file". Im unable to find this? Do I get this from Dave? but he lost the software disc? So now I think I have to contact bill @ pongolin hummmmmmmmm what to do..... I think Im just to damn happy to care, LOL

You might PM Dave and see if he has the software and a license file for your FB3 being sent with it. (If he didn't use it stand-alone, but instead used it as a slave with multiple other FB3's, he may not have needed it).

If Dave doesn't have a license file, you can request one from Pangolin using their contact page on their web site. You'll need to let them know who you bought it from, and the specific serial number of your FB3 board, which should be on a label on the back of the board.

(Note that the Pangolin licensing is based on a license for a specific piece of hardware, instead of a key code license for each piece of software)
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

ok, I'll have to wait untill it gets here on monday or so, AHHHHHH
    I cant wait!!

Bummer just got mine a couple of days ago.

Chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

I'm putting a housed, USB powered FB3 EVAL kit with LivePRO up on fleabay at the weekend, I'll post a link when done...

hey pitbull i sent you a pm
    -Josh

everyone likes this FB3,,, ummm good...is livePro an add on or is it free with the FB3?? I see its on the download page for updates on the FB3 SE,,, So I guess its free??