Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay bans laser pointers

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Yeah, it does a bit...
    Just need them to ban printers and little speedboats as well now
    and those gears for the Plymouth laser

Im looking around and cant tell, is this for ALL of ebay(world wide)??? or just in the UK?
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

on LPF, there was a thread, how eBay was planning on banning laser modules AND even dj lights with lasers in them!!!

is that thread based on fact or panic induced conclusion jumping?

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

from what i read is probably a little bit of both.

an email was posted from a uk ebay rep and he said all lasers but also said pointers so im not sure.

it seems like he may have been misinformed because everything else i have read is just pointers.
    -Josh

Post I am noticing a trend in Austin Texas USA

In the last 12 months the small key chain lasers that were commonplace and sold as dog and cat chase toys are drying up and no longer being stocked at any of my cities chain stores. I did happen to run across a lighter with a built in laser that has very poor collimation and is only good for 50-100 feet.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.