Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ilda scene

So it's not supercontinuum, nor is it RGB, what frequencies do you have combined in that module, wener?
    also, if you change the palette to ilda standard from DXF it might be more compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    You know that's not true Karl.
    What about Tinkerbell?
    You almost blew a fuse when she started ranting about that which must not be spoken of .......
    Tinkerbell?

Quote Originally Posted by werner1619 View Post
    Ok, stop the high jacking,

what do you think of the little animation I made?

werner
    I'm glad you got some good use out of LaserBoy. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about how it works (or doesn't), please feel free to ask.

Have you tried the palette conversion or the format 5 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    I usually use "Anarchy" to preview my ILD files, but the file you posted wouldn't open ("File open error").
    It would open in LD2000. Any ideas?
    (Honest question - I'm not up on - nor, in all honesty, do I really care that much about the different ILD file format variations. I just want to know what works with what!!)
    I don't know that much about Anarchy now, except that I had it years ago when mixedgas wanted me to put together a show for Akron's New Year.

I know I liked it a lot! It was very intuitive and quite an inspiration to me for my work with LaserBoy. I know the version I had could not read format 2. So there was no way (in file) to get other colors into Anarchy. You could load a palette in the form of an ASCII table, but I'm not sure what good that would do for you outside of Anarchy.

I also worked with the Pangolin QM-32 and it's associated software. That did not read format 2 either.

I'd really like to know if the QM-2000 and it's software can read this file with the right colors in the right places!

........and, for that matter, what other laser software out there that reads ILDA can do with this file!

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 10-24-2008 at 12:37.