Thread: Full ILDA Shows

Default Full ILDA Shows

Hello people!!
    Have only since 3 months a laser RGB, as software Laserworld show editor runs in 2008.

Are there also complete shows ILDA, or only single parts??

With us in Germany Halloween comes so slowly also to fashion. So a show ILDA for Halloween or Christmas are quite cool.

I would like to earn no money, makes only as a hobby for birthday and celebration.

Does one have a complete show ILD??
    If what liked to point sometimes at a birthday... And one more question!!!

Are there in America still other forums?

Or is this here already einzigste? Our forum in Germany is very unfriendly, one puts there a question, one gets there immediately a stupid answer, or becomes immediately in the air zerissen,

I search just first of all to the testing some shows, only for small events, and to see what my laser RGB is able to do. Here the forum is really great, one asks, and gets immediately an answer. Sorry, but my English is not so great.

Greeting from Germany....

the best thing I could tell you is just to download as many files as you can find and play around with them untill you get something you like..... many people take alot of time to create there works of art, thats why you dont see many complete shows for download......
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!