Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: DB-25 ILDA breakout board

Uhhhhh you do know i was just "F#cking" with you (rateling your chain.....how do you guys say that)

No offend intended...

i enyojed the bufo rebuild/rewire topic that you and DZ posted some time ago. I thought i did see that picture/wireing/projector before....

Just for the record..

Adam this IS your projector ??? wright???
    If so... can i conclude that the base witering is done bij adamBUFFO en later on helped by AronAllthatwithis beacuse there was a problem in the base wireing?

Just kidding ,...guys

Actually, that would be _MY_ projector

That's my software. Back off.

Cool

Haha! Yeah, Anthony - I know you were joking. But no, the wiring in the picture was all mine. (And I still cringe when I see it.) Though it did look a lot better before that awful week prior to SELEM 2008. (Ugh - I hope I never have to go through that again!)

As for Aaron's projector, it looks fine. But like mine, there was one time when Aaron's projector also had a mess of wires in it. This was before SELEM 2007. David Zurcher ended up spending part of Saturday and nearly all of Sunday working on Aaron's projector to re-wire everything.

Of course, since then Aaron has changed his projector around so many times that none of the parts are the same as they were back in 2007, so I don't know what it looks like now. Then again, Aaron probably runs his projector for at least 25 hours every week. (Maybe more than that even!) So it's understandable that he might be doing more modifications than the rest of us.

Adam

Can you update us with the progress of the colorboard?

Board will be in tomorrow. I have about 3/4 of the parts, the rest should be here in about another week. Once I build and verify the first one, and if everything works ok, I'm going to put together a short video on how to tune them and some before and after video of some shows. Then folks can decide if they want them or not.