Thread: PBS mounts for sale

Talking PBS mounts for sale

I found these today....nice mounts for the $

http://cgi.ebay.com/Thorlabs-Kinemat...1%7C240%3A1318
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Good find - thanks for the heads-up!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Guess that didn't last long! All sold out...

Consider it my good deed for the cause....I share when I find...back to building #4...drill/tap holes
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

They wont be as cheap as those but later this week I will have in stock Laser-wave PBS mounts with 3 axis adjustments. They are identical to the dichro mounts but without the hole. Images will be on my website as soon as I have them in my hand. These will be available through all the laser-wave agents such as Marc in US (gottaluvlasers) and Things in Oz. I can supply to anyone in UK or nearby countries.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk