Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Etiquette AND Protocol When Dealing with Senior Engineers, Artists and Programmers.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who code, and those who don't.
    I was laying in bed last night and suddenly I got this!

That's funny!

James.

Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    thats why WiKis fail.

I think I agree.

The interesting thing is that as this community grows it needs to organize itself. The LEM's development has similarities to emerging conferences in academics. Perhaps we should start writing papers and have a reviewing committee

Quote Originally Posted by James Lehman View Post
    I was laying in bed last night and suddenly I got this!

That's funny!

James.
    I remember once I was sitting next to my dad in a car and as a sign came up Amsterdam 100 km, he said ``almost there, only 4 km to go''. Took me about 96km to figure it out.

THERE IS NO 2

as far as organizing is concerned i nominate myself as manager of inter-organizational communications and arbitration, and full voting member of the "Hey i got an idea!" think-tank

go ahead ask me what my job is..

THERE IS NO 2

as far as organizing is concerned i nominate myself as manager of inter-organizational communications and arbitration, and full voting member of the "Hey i got an idea!" think-tank

go ahead ask me what my job is..
    what is your job?

thought it was self explanatory...

I manage inter-organizational communications and inter-organizational arbitrations between members (when needed) and come up with interesting ideas. My specialty is to find ways to get current grass roots projects up and running and maintain open communications between them (the projects) with the hopes of nurturing further cross development and improving the current versions or methods being developed.

thought it was self explanatory...

I manage inter-organizational communications and inter-organizational arbitrations between members (when needed) and come up with interesting ideas. My specialty is to find ways to get current grass roots projects up and running and maintain open communications between them (the projects) with the hopes of nurturing further cross development and improving the current versions or methods being developed.
    well, you asked so I asked
    Any particular field?

Talking

My specialty is to find ways to get current grass roots projects up and running and maintain open communications between them (the projects) with the hopes of nurturing further cross development and improving the current versions or methods being developed.
    Cool! You get to organize the next SELEM!

Seriously though, it's good to have other people out there helping the community. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you get a group of people together for a common goal.

Oh, and Re: Carmangary's humorous quote - I've always heard it repeated like this:

"There are only 10 kinds of people in this world; those that understand binary and ... huh?"

Adam

Talking

You know what?

I've never met a laserist I didn't like (a lot).

James.

I manage inter-organizational communications and inter-organizational arbitrations .... and maintain open communications between them
    So.. you're a company telephone operator then?