Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a $17 mill. investor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    Big deal. I've got some pills coming that are going to make me blow the ladies away all night long.
    thats nothing i paid only shipping and handling for a one months supply of pills that takes "3 to 4 months" to show real results.

Big deal. I've got some pills coming that are going to make me blow the ladies away all night long.
    Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    thats nothing i paid only shipping and handling for a one months supply of pills that takes "3 to 4 months" to show real results.
    hahahahah damn share the love
    -Josh

Cool I propose we start a 3rd world line mine cleanup project & mail these creeps mines

Would kill two problems with one bang!
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

I have some of those medicade did not cover and it hit my bank almost as badly as laser fetishism did!Groan no refills please bankruptcy ensues!

clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Ever hear about the guy that got one of these jokers to carve a Commodore 64 replica out of wood and send it as a sample of their artistic ability under the guise of receiving scholarship money?

Brilliant! <Link>--> http://www.boingboing.net/2006/06/28...tter-scam.html

LOL LOL---

You guys kill me.

Josh-
    STAY AWAY FROM MY MONEY!!! its mine damn it! ALLLL mine!! he contacted ME. NOT you!!! its MY $17 mil.

its really scarey and sad how some people actually fall for this. i sent a message back to him giving him my phone number. (FBI main office) Contact E-mail (info@iloveanal.com) and my fax # was the Afriacan Consulates main office phone #.

whatever, i know....but REALLY wish i could mess with these idiots.
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Lightbulb

Sounds like you need to join The Scam Baiters.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    Ever hear about the guy that got one of these jokers to carve a Commodore 64 replica out of wood and send it as a sample of their artistic ability under the guise of receiving scholarship money?

Brilliant! <Link>--> http://www.boingboing.net/2006/06/28...tter-scam.html
    oh that is just way to funny!
    -Josh