Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats happened to the ftp server

Filezilla makes multiple connections when you download or upload files, I use it and have never been booted. I dunno why it happened to you ...

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    By the way, if you use FireFox, you might want to try FireFTP. It's a handy plug-in (well, a tool actually) that gives full FTP functionality to your FireFox browser. And no, it doesn't make multiple-connections, so you won't get booted. (Note that some FTP clients, notably Smart-FTP, *will* try multiple connections.)

Adam
    Yeah I use this. I used to use Filezilla but FireFTP seems really easy, I've been very impressed since adding it when I switched to Firefox 3.03 about a month ago. Wouldn't go back now.

http://www.smartftp.com/ is awesome and free...

Cool

SmartFTP is no longer free (as of about a month ago). Now, after your trial period is up, you either have to completely uninstall and do a fresh re-install, or else pony up the $36.95 for the home version.

Trust me, I used to be a SmartFTP champion. But I'm not paying nearly 40 bucks for a damn FTP client - no matter *how* awesome it is...

FireFTP for the win!

Adam

Smile

has anybody noticed the two new mamba black shows by hans zimmer and they are password protected???? anybody know the passwords????please help !!