Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAStudio TraceIT software

Default LAStudio TraceIT software

I have Downloaded LAStudio TraceIT software demo.

Interesting functions and am amazed that you can convert a simple movie into a full animation without having to draw up every frame.

or even a simple cartoon from the Internet straight to a graphic drawing ready to scan with your laser without having to do any drawings.

only shame is that you cant save the files once converted so you can try them out on your laser.

I dont feel its fair to have to spend over £300 to go to the next step to try the converted files on a laser system.

I dont suppose anybody has a copy of the full version of this software in here to try out?

Nobody will send you a "copy" because that would be a license violation. You're not asking for that, are you?
    Of course you have to spend the money to acquire a fully functional software. That's why it's called "demo"
    If you want to check out some test-frames (ILDA) just look around this forum, there are some users which offer some of their traces for download.
    Last edited by decix; 11-02-2008 at 04:47.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by apdevelopments View Post
    ....I dont feel its fair to have to spend over £300 to go to the next step to try the converted files on a laser system....
    I guess Pangolin wouldn't consider it "fair" for pirates to use their software for free either.

The Pangolin software applications (non-demos) are licensed to specific hardware boards, and won't function unless that specific license file and hardware board is detected. So even if someone were to "share" their licensed copy, it wouldn't work without the hardware...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    The Pangolin software applications (non-demos) are licensed to specific hardware boards, and won't function unless that specific license file and hardware board is detected. So even if someone were to "share" their licensed copy, it wouldn't work without the hardware...

and you have to also buy the board which is extra.

oh well back to pen and paper the old fashond way.

Actually -

TraceIT is one of the applications that is free to Pangolin hardware owners
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Dear ApDevelopments,

We include TraceIT for free with all of our laser software/hardware systems, even the FB3/LAStudio suite that we sell for $500 plus shipping.

If you want to purchase TraceIT by itself, we have sold it a few times like that for $250. But normally people find it is better to just purchase one of our laser software systems and receive it for free.

Frankly, if you think THAT'S amazing, you should see the rest of our software .

By the way, where did you find such a demo. I wasn't aware we still had demo software for download on the web...

Best regards,

William Benner

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Dear ApDevelopments,

By the way, where did you find such a demo. I wasn't aware we still had demo software for download on the web...
    I found it on here whilst looking at various software upgrades.

http://www.internatlaser.com/downloa...nformation.htm

Dear ApDevelopments,

We include TraceIT for free with all of our laser software/hardware systems, even the FB3/LAStudio suite that we sell for $500 plus shipping.

If you want to purchase TraceIT by itself, we have sold it a few times like that for $250. But normally people find it is better to just purchase one of our laser software systems and receive it for free.

Best regards,

William Benner
    I was looking for new software to use with my ishow. basically convert alot of my animation videos to ilda which I have made but would like to use on my laser. I also have alot of artwork which I would like to display on my laser without having to draw it all again.

Talking TOO Ritch

Dear ApDevelopments,

Best regards,

William Benner

all Pangolin products are great and i wish i was bill gates then I could buy some stuff why dont you guys have sales and stuff im in Australia and our dollar sucks. Also how about you spend some time upgrading your shop on line web page the one you got now is kind of gay out of date and confusing may be I can revamp your web page and you can discount me some gear?? WHAT DO YOU SAY... Im assuming not