Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New DT-25 scanners

Ahhhh, I see. They sure are pretty though. The only other violet I have seen that was that pretty was a 15mW HeCd that we tested a MWK years ago.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

ooh! I've seen HeCad, very nice lasers. Just the tubes look like a work of art!

You know it. Cathode heaters, resevoir tubes... the works. They look like something you would see in a Frankenstein type movie lab!

For those who are wondering:
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Well I got my 2 sets of DT-25's from Rob Stanwax last month and tonight I got the second of the sets fitted in my projectors. Prior to these I was using ScanPro 20's and even at only 13k they had problems with text and a majority of graphics in my PM25 desk.

The DT-25's are a major improvement over the SP20's with greater detail in the graphics and fully readable upper and lower case text.

I've seen these scanners run at there rated speed with only factory tuning and they about the best scanners for the price.

Carl

What siza are the mirrors on the version with large mirrors? Are the large mirrors available on any other models?

The large mirrors are designed for 5mm beams and have 7mm wide mirrors
    I have DT40 Pro in stock with the large mirrors

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

do you have large mirrors in stock and what would be the likely reduction in speed on my dt40's?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    do you have large mirrors in stock and what would be the likely reduction in speed on my dt40's?
    The DT-40Pro's with the larger mirrors are able to display the ILDA test pattern at 30K at 8 degrees. The DT-40Pro's with the normal mirrors display the same pattern at 30K at 15 degrees. So you can run them at the same speed, however the image size will need to be reduced with the larger mirrors.

Andy I dont have the mirrors just the scanners with the larger mirrors fitted

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

What is the max (approx) scan angle on these when doing beamshows?