Thread: pangolin fb3

Default pangolin fb3

hi
    i have got hold of a demo copy of live quick and love the software. its so much better than i show (my current software) im wanting to purchase this but aint got enough money until i complete my 1 watt rgb project that marc (gottaluvlasers) is helping me with. (by the way bit of a plug here but he is a great guy and has helped me no end, i would recommend him to anyone who needs diodes)

anyway i have this new years eve file that i need changing from 2001 to 2008 going into 2009. its a great file and have added a post to the file swap area of the forum in one of my posts asking for help with this.
    i managed to use live quick to do what i wanted and it only took me about 2 hours but because i didnt have a fb3 plugged into my pc it wouldnt let me save my work. it just said no output detected cannot save file.

as you can understand i am pretty gutted and was wondering if there is a way round what i am expiriencing?

i transferred the file from the i show softwatre into live quick no problem and was going to transfer it back to ishow once edited.
    i understand that pangolin have done this so people cant do what im trying to do.

as i said at the top i am going to purchase this dac and software once i have the funds, its so easy to alter files compared to ishow.

pls help someone

oli
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am confused, what do you want done?
    I'm fairly certain you can only save LiveQuick workspace files from LiveQuick.
    If you need to edit the file and cannot do it in Ishow, I would suggest you download some free software (laserboy or spaghetti) and edit it there. then you can save it as an .ild and all will be well.
    Last edited by Mr.Coffee; 11-05-2008 at 07:38.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Default re

ah right

pretty gutted cause its so much easier to edit in live quick than any other software i have used.

cheers anyway mate.

oli