Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there from Germany

Smile Hi there from Germany

Hi there from Germany. I just want to introduce myself. I'm 30 year old german Laserfreak, addoring lasershows for years and since 2 years i really want to have a laser for myself Meanwhile i own a green lasever and a pair of widemoves. For DAC and software i want to purchase that Pango Freakpackage. And here comes my "problem". FB3 & LAStudio are not really popular in Germany so not many people now or can help. I hope i'll get some support here, because i'm not familiar with any lasersoftware (lds, he, mamba, etc) so LAStudio will be a really new entry in this world. I just played a bit around with LD2000 and LaserLive, but i didn't do anything worth to talk about.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Guten Morgen und heißt willkommen.

We are a friendly bunch here and you're bound to find info that's useful regardless of what system you use.

Make use of the Search Function or just browse a lot though cus there's tons of info already posted by the Clever Trevors that inhabit this corner of the intrawebnet.

Thanks for your welcome And as you can see, i'm reading here since a couple of month and I'm familiar with board and the search function. Used it a couple of times for searching things for the FB3 and LAStudio

Cool

Greetings, Metty!

Welcome to PhotonLexicon. I'm sure you'll be able to get plenty of help with the FB3, if you decide to purchase one. We've got quite a few members that are using that controller.

If you've got questions about that controller, or about anything else for that matter, just ask away.

Adam

Hi metty,

welcome to the Photonlexicon.

The FB3 is not very popular here in Germany, yes.
    I've purchased an FB3+LivePro a couple of days ago. I hope that the Package will arrive soon.

And yes im a german Laserfreak too. (This is the main reason why my English is so bad )

I hope we can share our expiriences about this System in the Future. ( But better we talk in German ;-) )

best regards,
    frank

The topic of usage of non-common languages came up a few weeks ago, lads.

Smile

While I agree that it's best to post in English (you'll get the most replies that way), there's nothing wrong with sending PM's in another language.

Frank, maybe you and Metty can get together in person and share your ideas. Then come back here with your unanswered questions. We're happy to help.

Adam

Hi metty and Icelase

welcome .... quite a few people here have the FB3 cards and software as mentioned above .... but more importantly ... Bill Benner from pangolin frequents here ... so you are sure to get good information direct from "Da Man"

and BTW.... your english is far better than my german ....

see you around guys

all the best ... Karl

Wink

Surely you mean "Der Mann!"

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Surely you mean "Der Mann!"
    uhhh or should it be das mann?

damnnn i live next to the germans, studied it for 2years and still don't speak the language.