Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: new mamba shows by hans zimmer

Talking Pangolin HATER

Dear Mr Pangolin Hater
    We would like for you to please STOP Spaming our ftp server and control all you energy on Spaming Pangolins forum.

May be you could strap on some c4 to your self and go to the pangolin factory this way you get your revenge on Pangolin and you get 40 virgins let me know kmart has a special on c4 right now
    Knock your self out.

cheers

Tony

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Arrow Curse that spammer! May the curse of the Black Pyramid descend on you!

Dear Mr Pangolin Hater
    We would like for you to please STOP Spaming our ftp server and control all you energy on Spaming Pangolins forum.

May be you could strap on some c4 to your self and go to the pangolin factory this way you get your revenge on Pangolin and you get 40 virgins let me know kmart has a special on c4 right now
    Knock your self out.
    And I want to add a remark on one of your filenames, "Pangolin spys on you". You should know Pangolin is maybe an American company, but it does NOT coörporate with the American gouvernment. Thanks,
    CMB

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    maybe its carmangary he,s just left pl unhappy with a lot of us and he's not liking pangolin very much either
    Well, for what it's worth, some of those bogus directory names on the FTP server sound exactly like the anti-pangolin rants that Carmangary included in his last PM to be before he "left" the forums. (I say "left", because although he hasn't posted anything in public since his famous departure message, he has logged in several times, and has even sent a few Private Messages as well.) The content of that last PM he sent me has never been made public...

Should be an easy thing to trace though. Carmangary is in Texas. Let's see where the IP adddress is from... (Server logs are great; you can't hide from them!)

Adam

Just because I have decided not to post here doesn't mean I don't read the forum.

It wasn't me who messed with the FTP site.

And for the record, Buffo, you are lieing because in my last post I did not say anything anti-Pangolin at all. I only mentioned to you that you have been accused of sucking up to them behind your back. At the time I left, you also lied about me posting a lot of obsceneties to you in my post to you. I posted one "metaphor" which might seem obscene but no more than what is normal for this forum. You greatly exagerated it.

Buffo, you are spouting off things you have no business spouting off... which is the reason I stopped posting to this the forum... and why I will go back to do so.

Welcome back Gary!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    Just because I have decided not to post here doesn't mean I don't read the forum.
    Or send PM's, or participate in group buys... Indeed. Yet you said you were "outa here". Strange choice of words, that...

No one said you couldn't participate, mind you. It just seems odd that you would leave in such a huff, yet still come back and peek now and then to see what was going on. If you were really that full of hate, why bother coming back?
    It wasn't me who messed with the FTP site.
    Good. I take you at your word on that. Thanks for posting. I'm sorry for assuming that it might have been you.
    And for the record, Buffo, you are lieing because in my last post I did not say anything anti-Pangolin at all.
    I didn't say it was in your *post*, I said it was in the last *private message* you sent to me. (See? You're still not reading what people write before you answer!)

But you were most certainly anti-pangolin in your message to me, and some of those directory names were very close to what you said. True, they were generic enough to have been made by anyone, but given your penchant for cracking on Bill and Pangolin you seemed a likely suspect.

Nevertheless, you have stated that it wasn't you. Fair enough. I retract my statement above where I implied that it might have been you, and I apologize for implicating you.
    I only mentioned to you that you have been accused of sucking up to them behind your back.
    There's a difference between sucking up and becoming a champion of a company after being convinced of it's value. If you had done your homework about me, you'd know that there was a time when I felt quite a bit differently about both Bill *and* Pangolin. (See this thread from 2 years ago.) The difference is that I was (and still remain) open to the possibility that I could be wrong. Clearly, you aren't open to that possibility at all, which is part of your problem.
    At the time I left, you also lied about me posting a lot of obsceneties to you in my post to you.
    Calling me a "dick-sucking Pangolin sycophant" (which you couldn't even spell correctly) is pretty darn obscene in my book. Would you care to discuss the rest of your message as well?
    Buffo, you are spouting off things you have no business spouting off... which is the reason I stopped posting to this the forum... and why I will go back to do so.
    I have the same right to "spout off" as you do. The difference is that I (usually) have something constructive to say, and I can do it without resorting to vulgarity.

You, on the other hand, tend to sound like a foul-mouthed jerk most of the time.

If you don't like it when people call you out for acting like a jerk, then by all means: feel free to leave. I'm not going to bow down and beg you to participate, especially when you are so abrasive. But I'm also not going to take responsibility for your childish actions or the response they generate.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 11-17-2008 at 09:16. Reason: fixed link

Geez. It's always blah blah blah with you. You're just making stuff up now. For the record, I am copying and pasting my last PM to you at the bottom for all to see. So where did I call you a "dick-sucking Pangolin sycophant"? If you are going to qute me and then accuse me of mispelling something, at least get the quote right.

Yea, I sent Dream Benz a PM and bought the GPS. And it wasn't even group buy anyway. I didn't stop posting on PL because I didn't want to read the forum. I stopped posting because I got so sick of you picking apart every post from everyone. Quoting (and misquoting) what they say and taking things out of context. I honestly don't care what people think of me on here. You can't judge a person by how they post. But, at the same time, I'm not going to waste my time offering my input if it isn't welcome.

Anyway, yea, I'll be reading the forum... never said I wouldn't. And if I feel the urge to send someone a PM I might even do that, too. But, since I don't have time to read every post I guess I won't be posting to the forum anymore... after all, it is your godly rule that a person needs to read every post before posting a reply.

So yea, I am outta here again unless you go and start spreading more lies about me. Yes, I am calling you a liar... because you are.

The following is my final PM to Buffo. The one that he found so offensive. The one where he said I said anti-Pangolin things in. The one where he misquoted me and accused me of not knowing how to spell.
    ---------------

"Ah, well I did go ahead and read it. I like how you posted quotes. Would you like to hear how many times I have head people talk about you and your nosiness? Or your Pangolin dick sucking? Let me assure you that I have heard both multiple times behind your back by various people.

What's that saying about glass houses?

Oh, and anyone who reads all the posts has no life. Loser. Geez. "

Thumbs down

You know, I actually started to reply to each point in your message, detailing the innacuracies and omissions... Then I thought, no - this is turning into another flame war, which is completely off-topic. And I don't believe you really care about what people were saying anyway, so what's the point in trying to discuss it with you?

However, in the off chance that you were serious, I've sent you a PM. For the record, I *never* said that your input was unwelcome. If you want to discuss this privately, I'm game.

And if you don't want to discuss it, that's fine too. Or if you want to discuss it publically, I have no problem starting a separate thread where I will present every bit of my case for all to see. After all, this is the court of public opinion and all. But this thread is not the place to do it.

On the other hand, if you want to go away again, I don't have a problem with that either...

Adam

Just to clarify, it is NOT carmangary!
    The ip is located in Florida. carmangary is located in texas..

buffo gave me an good idea, I will contact the admin, spec, and give him the IP that is spamming the server and maby he can compare his userlogs IP with the IP I got

Cool

Cool deal, Cruch! Glad to see you're checking into it.

And yes, as I posted above, I agree that Carmangary should not be blamed. I regret having ever implicated him. Clearly, Tampa Florida is a long, long way from Pflugerville, Texas!

Adam