Thread: Anyone recognise these power meters?

Default Anyone recognise these power meters?

Hi all.

Have aquired these four power meters, (which is nice)
    However I cannot find any information about them and what sort of head they would need.

Do any of you fellow laserists recognise them, know anything about them or can perhaps suggest tests to find out more about them.

As a quick test, I attached a small tec to the inputs of the two larger units, and noted changes on the displays. This means they do something!
    This obviously does not mean they were designed for a thermopile sensor. Perhaps the next step is to mount the tec to a heatsink and try to calibrate it to another meter?
    The smaller two have wavelength selectors, which suggests to me that they are not for use with a thermopile.

I know the smaller two only have a range of up to 10mw but perhaps I could scale that somehow.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PB060035sm.jpg  

PB060039sm.jpg  

PB060040sm.jpg  

PB060041sm.jpg  

I'd say the ones with a wavelength selector are for (silicon?) photodiodes. To calibrate them you will need to know both the wavelength and radiant power of the laser. I would get a silicon photodiode and some optical filters for them, it shouldn't be impossible to calibrate it for a new head.

I will give that a bash with a photodiode. Do you still need to use a filter even though you have wavelength selection on the box?