Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revolution Series 800 RGY

Quote Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
    and his name was???

just been looking at the there product list

the 800RS RGY is susposed to have a 500mW Red @ 650nm DPSS not 2 x 150mW

the green goes out at 300mW 532nm DPSS

do u mind revealing how much u paid? - i kinda gotta hunch on what they have done here after what your story says

time to get nasty i think, since u also bought from them direct

after my encounter i was strictly told never to buy from ebay again, i had to buy direct in the future - i really didnt think they would try it on with direct purchases but then again nothing suprises me about that certain *boss* - feel sorry for his staff as they seem a really nice bunch

PS - i got a PM from a local laserist warning me about saying bad things about Laserworld on the laserfreaks forum; that they often send letters from lawyers and the name Laserworld has now been [CENSORED] on the forum to stop this happening to members - poor show indeed

Hey...
    Brake up!

I know about the story... lawyers... blà, blà, blà...and so on...
    I'm very sorry for this.
    I well know the Seller and he don't deserve this, absolutely.

I want to short cut and I say this only:
    1) Device shipped to me *as seller received from factory*. We both agreed about this shipping path.
    Seller is NOT guilt for what components have been installated inside projector. If the case, the only guilty COULD be the factory. I repeat: If the case.
    2) Seller is a very good friend of mine and he yet is.
    3) When I bought device it was one of first models coming out from factory. At that time RS-800 RGY was a "new model of a new series", in fact it has inside a 50Kpps scan kit instead than 45kpps (as following models of RS series have). Now RS-800 model has different laser heads inside. At that time it had inside these laser diodes. My device is something like a kind of *prototype* of RS series.
    4) Price I paid is OK. I have to thank the Seller for the special and friendly price he offered me. Since from the first day when I received the device I've seen what inside projector was and I thought everything was OK. Device always worked fine and yet is working fine.

My original question was: what about this kind of red lasers? What about this *unknown* green unit?
    Can they give out total power of 800mw?

Yes, is true.. I said also: I don't think... I think I've been swindled...
    But I NEVER accused anybody, I NEVER thought to do this and I will NEVER do!
    My God... Maybe I should have made clear better what I meant with *swindled*. I meant: "between me and me" "inside my mind", "I think myself".
    Verb to think is different than verb to declare. I can think to be Superman, but this don't means that I really am Superman or I declare to be Superman!

I hope to have been clean this time.

Anyway...
    Please stop with this discussion. Please delete the word *swindled* from the text.
    I apologize with everybody.
    I am happy to have RS-800RGY. Seller is a good friend of mine. All of you must to know that I bought other four units from the same Seller and this means he is a good seller and his products too.

STOP.
    I think we are going out topic.
    This post finish here.

All the best.
    Steve Milani
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

Quote Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
    sucks is an understatement

what was 'RGBlaser's' insides like? did he have the same/similar set up here? he was getting over 600mW from his one
    The inside is very different to mine which was put together well with "proper" laser components. I thought Majorlee was unlucky but I'm starting to wonder if in fact its actually me that was lucky given there seem to be a few more unhappy customers appearing.

I seemed to get a very good projector cheap dichros and lasers apart (albeit the lasers exceed spec). It looks as if others have got something totally different.

Must admit though Steve, yours does look a bit like a prototype as I've never seen those type of lasers fitted for a laser of those power levels before.

Here's a peak inside mine:

Quote Originally Posted by RGBLaserFan View Post
    The inside is very different to mine .....
    Must admit though Steve, yours does look a bit like a prototype as I've never seen those type of lasers fitted for a laser of those power levels before....

You said right Mate! You really understood me *on fly*
    I agree, absolutely!
    My RS-800 was (is) a prototype!

Greets!
    my webpage

Have you done a power test Steve, because even as a prototype it should be making what they claimed.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by RGBLaserFan View Post
    Have you done a power test Steve, because even as a prototype it should be making what they claimed.
    I'm sorry Mate... I didn't 'cause I haven't any meter
    Maybe over Christmas (if I will save some money) I will buy a power meter.
    I have to found first a cheap model of meter... I don't want to spend a lot of money for it.... (Better to spend money for to buy a new blue unit for my projector's upgrade...)

All the best
    Steve
    my webpage