Thread: Us and Them...

Default Us and Them...

So I spent several hours with my girlfriend and her brand new camera.... no this isn't going where many of you are probably thinking it is going...

Well I fired up my 1 watt 532nm projector, 1200w 650nm and 575w 405nm....

Ok I'm just joking... the 1 watt was true... but I day dreamed a bit instead I meant to say a 1200w fog machine and a 575w HMI Power PAR with a UV Dichro and decided to take a few - well too many cool pictures... I thought I would share a few with everyone... hopefully everyone else can contribute a few as well so we can see all of our lovely faces... haha

Also if anyone is interested the pointer I have in hand is the new 100mw from LaserWave - and I must say it is an awesome pointer. No - I am not moving away from laser projectors. We have a client that wants to do what the grafitti research lab did with their Laser TAG so we are working on that for them.

Anyway here are two of them:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3010283373_1e392f70b1_o.jpg  

3010283375_55a05cf101_o.jpg  

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

First laser pointer I have seen in the shape of a beer bottle.
    What will they think of next !!

Just for those of you who want to know... these pictures were downloaded from facebook - not the original photograph..

The camera was the Nikon D90 with a 50mm lens. No flash. ISO was set at 100... I can probably find out more from the original photographs which were shot in RAW format and the camera conveniently logs all the information about the photograph.

Nice pictures, great colours!
    Good luck with the laser TAG, I did that with a few 30mW DX pointers, a DV cam and a Christie 12000 lumen projector at a festival I worked at last summer...lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    First laser pointer I have seen in the shape of a beer bottle.
    What will they think of next !!
    Haha - its also got some great tasting Photons... Eastside Dark by the Lakefront Brewing Co.

Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post
    Nice pictures, great colours!
    Good luck with the laser TAG, I did that with a few 30mW DX pointers, a DV cam and a Christie 12000 lumen projector at a festival I worked at last summer...lots of fun!
    Yeah thus far its going along well. We will be using either a 12k or 18k projector for the actual marketing campaign. We are still in our initial testing phase - its quite fun!

Well I cant spend too much time on the forums right now - I am in the middle of brewing another batch of beer