Thread: Pad2Pad

Thumbs up Pad2Pad

Hey guys, I just wanted to throw up a little review of a company called Pad2Pad. I'm sure many of you have seen the ILDA DB-25 breakout board I put together. Well, I can't tell you how easy it was. I went to Pad2Pad, downloaded their free software, which is very easy to use. Within the software itself, you can put together how many you need and it quickly calculates the total cost, as well as the per board cost. Took less than two weeks to receive the product and the quality was much better than I expected. These guys at Pad2Pad have really got their stuff together, I was very impressed. If you're looking to do just 1 or two boards, its not the way to go, but with multiple boards, it gets very cheap. One of the ILDA breakout boards would have cost $126. With the quantity that I ordered, I got them for just under $6 a board. If I had ordered 1000 of them, the cost would be $1.74! Anyway, check them out if you're interested in printing your own boards!

http://www.pad2pad.com/

makes me want to design something...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

Yes, Pad2Pad is awesome! Their software is very well designed and you can even order right from it.

I made 60 of these little guys using Pad2Pad....

Very nice! Some type of sound card DAC? In hind sight, I should have had 60 of the breakout boards made.

That's not just some type of sound card DAC!

It's his version of The LaserBoy Correction Amp!

He gave me one of these at SELEM. It is really well done.

I still have to get my sh*tuff together before I can really test it out. But I'm sure it's fine.

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 11-12-2008 at 15:44.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Very nice! Some type of sound card DAC? In hind sight, I should have had 60 of the breakout boards made.
    Thanks David!
    Yes, They are audio DAC correction amps. Also, I'd like to get one of your breakout boards. They are very well designed. Great price too! Save one for me if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lehman View Post
    That's not just some type of sound card DAC!

It's his version of The LaserBoy Correction Amp!

He gave me one of these at SELEM. It is really well done.

I still have to get my sh*tuff together before I can really test it out. But I'm sure it's fine.

James.
    Thanks James!
    I'm glad you like my design. That means A LOT to me. Please let me know how it works when you get a chance to try it out. I know how projects go. I have lots of things on the back burner myself... I never have the time.

Thanks Again!
    Adam

Talking

My friend Sugat, is a research physicist. He says he's so busy and so far behind he can never die!

James.