Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naked Beekeepers.....

this was me on my 18th birthday...

james i suggest you not click the link...

WARNING: i cannot afford to pay for psychiatric help. click at your own risk.
    (there are hooks in my back and i am swinging, but there is no blood)
    http://a869.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...8313730dfc.jpg
    Last edited by thesk8nmidget; 11-14-2008 at 13:58.
    -Josh

this was me on my 18th birthday...

Hhhhmmmnnn ....

Can i ask a question please ......

Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Hhhhmmmnnn ....

Can i ask a question please ......

Why ?
    for fun... kinda of see what it is like.

im not sure i have always had an interest in the tribal suspensions you see or read about and was good friends with a person that owns a reputable piercing shop.

it was honestly a lot of fun and not very painful at all.

as soon as the first hook went through my back my whole body went numb and i was filled with endorphins it is like a very unique body high. i did not even feel the second hook go in.

it was quite an experience.

and as many people ask was i drunk or on something? no i was completely sober.
    -Josh

Do you intend to give out free psychiatric referral coupons to those who view you birthday photo! Ahhh!
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_1257 View Post
    Do you intend to give out free psychiatric referral coupons to those who view you birthday photo! Ahhh!
    nope couldnt afford that.

-Josh

Exclamation This is right up there with the medical er case show I recently saw!

The man in the ER had pulled a .32 cal pistol from his belt and discharged the gun into his penis.

They actually showed an xray he had a hole parallel to his urethra, the doctors said he would be just fine talk about mixed luck!
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_1257 View Post
    The man in the ER had pulled a .32 cal pistol from his belt and discharged the gun into his penis.

They actually showed an xray he had a hole parallel to his urethra, the doctors said he would be just fine talk about mixed luck!
    that actually happened to my friends brother.

he also shot through his leg and was on crutches for about 4 months.

it was no bueno
    -Josh