Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What kind of laser is this??

Hey Marc -

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    LOL----

jon.....SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hah! Isn't that why were all HERE??? It's basically just photonic-show-n-tell / community-lite-brite, dude!

...Wanna see an even dumber-@$$ use for a laser? - check these 'Darwin-Award Alumnis' out... ...'brilliant', eh?

PS - just had a very good phone-call, there... Call me later, and we can chat the 411..
    peace...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Jon and all. Every time i see those dusche bags in those videos, I am embarrassed to EVER admit that I was involved in the light show industry. These guys are the scum of the earth and I hope that they blind themselves, someone else or God forbid...one of their kids. PATHETIC... THESE GUYS ON THAT VIDEO you can thank for TOTALLY RUINING YOUR (mine) INDUSTRY and making ALL OF YOU (US) look like total FLAKES. F()(l( EM ALL!

Thumbs up

Hey P -

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Jon and all. Every time i see those dusche bags in those videos, I am embarrassed to EVER admit that I was involved in the light show industry.
    Well, I can certainly understand the sentiments - nothin' chaps my @$$ more than getting undercut by a 'hack' - only to have them do a HORRIBLE - mediocre-at-best job, and then the Client never wants to hear the word 'laser' again - it's NOT the 'losing the job'-part - it's the degrading of the industry-rep - I don't mind losing to a 'worthy opponent'...someone who will do a GOOD-to-GREAT JOB, and uphold the value of reasonable, yet healthy, sho-pricing, for everybody...

But, Cap - the 'hacks' are NOT reason to be 'embarrassed' - rather, be proud that you ARE among the Legends - the Forefathers - that DID / DO IT RIGHT - you are STILL an inspiration to us (especially me!) and a 'standard' by-which we can aspire-to work towards...

I'm with ya, Cap'n!

PS - keep yer fingers x-ed - we find out THIS WEEK if 3 years of hard work, down here, will be bearing fruit - VERY SOON... Believe me - nothing will make me happier than to be able to show up with a nice, fat suitcase! *wink*wink* ...pray for us, Oh, God of Green!...
    kit...
    j

Talking

still cant find 1 of these in australia any oe selling 1cheep

Hey tony -

Quote Originally Posted by tony220171 View Post

still cant find 1 of these in australia any oe selling 1cheep
    ...uh, well, and you won't cause this is a waaaaaaay custom-job, buddy... and, just fyi - quality, 'done-right Laserscope-converts'
    and 'cheep' are polar-opposites - 'cheep KTP projector' is a major 'oxymoron'... kinda like 'Fuzzy Logic' or 'Jumbo Shrimp' or 'CIA' ...

lemme know when you want a quote...
    peace..
    j