Thread: Beware ustechstore svccompucycle supertechshop all 1 & same & crooked

Exclamation Beware ustechstore svccompucycle supertechshop all 1 & same & crooked

To be quite honest I have found several one of a kind offerings from these 3 companies that are run by two family members, had they known what they were selling they would have brought thousands.

The problem with the guys is that they will sell burnt busted damaged items as though perfectly usable and once confronted they will bullshit you till you grow tired and just blow things off.

They are going to sell lots of in example mixed optics For $49 or $99 etc and in this auction you will get the 80% crap you never wanted and the jewel of the auction the nice mounts will be replaced with more crappy ones .When confronted they will squeal like a pig being slaughtered.

Another scam is they are selling 382nm ultraviolet laser diodes as infra-red dpss pump diodes.

They are sending out burned melted laser diodes for which were clearly pictured as clean looking items.

You might find some jewels here just be aware. very aware they are not playing on the up and up and seem to have real problems disclosing known defects. Misrepresentation is of plague proportions.

Yes this is a redundant post but I want to be sure others see and are saved the headache these guys present. less slurs but simple facts they just offered me $35 back on two auctions and this set of bad diodes where I am out $150 and are telling ebay they deserve to have my negative feedback removed, so I refused to allow this! Three times bitten 5 times shy.

Not to sure about kettle defending pot, not here to get into mud slinging , but I spent over $10,000 in six months at ebay on laser equipment and my repeat extensive buying experiences are honestly stated.

Much money was spent with a following commentator and who was the nicest person you could imagine till I had issues with items I bought ( In the several of thousands! ) and who simply canned up and became unresponsive after I had some minor issues with their items and now seems to be whining about losing my significant spending power. More than enough said no crying here over spilled milk. My money will be spent elsewhere.

High power this and superduper that keyword spamming, all to sell to stupid burning laser nimrods. Oh my, pot is the darkest black of night, and I can live with that.

I am not selling pilfered jewelry and 3 neck flask and other drug manufacturing glasswares to teenage kids and speed freaks on ebay. So hows that for dangerous as shit.
    Rant Rave Rant Rave Bite my nads.

Got better things to do than hang around here these days, as I am learning to play a new piano. One should exercise the mind and spirit not mindless obsession with getting over on others on Ebay and capitalism while ebay and paypal stick a really enormous giant brutal one in your backside and rake you over the coals.

Dealing with paypal is like being like a wee little circus dog jumping through flaming hoops and frequently getting your ass burned.

Tis' like having some knee breakers tapping a baseball bat next door! The truths of that daily nightmare burn home to the those choosing to play ebay's ball breaking games, it's one headache I do not need any more.The reality of that is as bad as a drug addict who wakes up each day to repeat the nightmare.

Seems that with this individuals extensive knowledge of lasers and such they could have a nice technical job some where instead of the daily grind at ebay, were it not for criminal record and probable continuing drug use.
    Last edited by frank_1257; 01-14-2009 at 08:08.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Rant about ustechstore store removed because they made it right 'nuff said.
    Last edited by heruursciences; 01-12-2009 at 21:22.

Reminds me of another seller
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Still peeved because you can't sell your overpriced and dangerous laser stuff on eBay. Ooooo too bad they canned your account for pulling malicious BS on ebay and blocked you by address name and CC number. LOL

My my sounds like someone has got there knickers in a wad! ~
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.