Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE - November 28th 2008

WOW 800 dollars for a 100mw blue!!!! good deal!!
    -Josh

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Newest Additions!!!!

PBS Cube Mounts
    Buy one and save 20%
    Buy 5 or more and save 30%

473nm Laser-Wave Lasers - I am sure this is something everyone will love!!!!!!! (LIMIT 1 Per Customer) These prices are for the entire day.
    50mw - $575 ($11.5 per mw)
    80mw - $760 ($9.5 per mw)
    100mw - $800 ($8 per mw)
    150mw - $1175 ($7.83 per mw)

I hope you guys like this
    Ok,
    now we are getting excited!!
    I will be glued to that site for the next week!

I was reading a thread today about actual power output of lasers and I thought I dont want there to be any doubt about the actual power output of a laser.

For all of the Black Friday Sale Laser-Wave's power meters will be $505 and $725 for the 2w and 20w versions respectively.

I also received a private message requesting 200mw 473nm lasers - $1475 all day (PL MEMBERS ONLY - $7.375 per mw!)

I also just want to make sure that everyone knows that some prices might randomly drop throughout the day. Even items that are already for sale. Some of the random price drops will not be visible on the website. Nor will it be visible at checkout.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by mliptack; 11-21-2008 at 09:21. Reason: grammar

To make this clear. The only way we are capable of doing this is because DIYLaserShow operates with almost no overhead. Part of my business plan was to run a nearly not for profit operation and believe me, I make close to nothing from this business, in fact of the sales I have made thus far, I have covered the unforeseen shipping expenses I incurred from running the group buy and the cost of keeping my domain name and hosting fees.

Some of the items above, I will lose money on. Some of the other randomly generated sales items I will lose money on. However, the reason DIY Laser Show first opened it's doors was to simply make these products more affordable for the smaller guys. Like us. Most of us are here for just the hobby! I have never taken my projector into a facility and made a single dime off of it. Many of us here never will. It still sucks when people charge us an arm and a leg just because we are in the industry with people who CAN pay big bucks for the equipment.

Today I would like to add a new item for sale -
    Our 20kpps scanning system - seen here: http://www.diylasershow.com/catalog/...products_id=88 will be 7.5% off
    Our 30kpps scanning system - seen here: http://www.diylasershow.com/catalog/...products_id=89 will be 20% off

Just an update. This sale starts tomorrow night! I will start updating prices around 10pm or so. All prices will be honored at that point. The sale ends at 11:59pm November 28th Central Time!

Prices will be changing all day long. Some items will remain on sale for the entire duration of the day. Others will be on sale for as little as about 30 minutes.

You CAN make multiple purchases to take advantage of multiple offers.

Regards,
    Max

Max -

What is the estimated delivery time after ordering (US shipment) for the big-ticket items?

Thanks!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Its really depending on how many total lasers are purchased. As you may know Bridge makes his lasers to order (and holds very little stock) so the lead time will be proportional to the amount purchased. But we are probably looking at around 3-4 weeks delivery time. I will keep everyone up to date as far as shipments go.

Regards,
    Max

Please remember already listed sale items MIGHT (hint hint) be dropped in price throughout the day.