Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE - November 28th 2008

Exclamation BLACK FRIDAY SALE - November 28th 2008

Ok so Black Friday - the day after thanksgiving is known as the largest shopping day of the year (at least in America). People are known for lining up outside of Best Buy and sleeping in line waiting for the doors to open at 6am to rush in and buy the newest gaming system, dramatically discounted Hard Drive, or Dyson vacuum. Basically everything in the store is on sale and random items go for near cost throughout the day until the stock is depleted (like the Kmart blue light special).

I was sitting here updating www.diylasershow.com/catalog and I thought to myself... why aren't laserists involved in this fun why cant we have a day like this to look forward to.

So Officially (as of about 3am today) DIY Laser Show has announced a BLACK FRIDAY SALE. At midnight central time (GMT -6 or probably a few hours before) the site will go into a slew of changing prices. Some items will be marked down for the entire day. Others will come and go for only an hour or two.

I will be releasing some of the information here at PhotonLexicon other items will be complete surprises. I have not decided what is going to go down in price and when, however, if you have any item you are looking for particularly you could send me a PM, or post your thoughts here and I might take the item into consideration - no promises. Also take a look at the site... I spent about 3 hours adding new products last night and I am sure many of you will be surprised at the additions I have made.

Also some of the items that will be on sale for short durations I will post it on PL know when I change the price, just so you are aware... and have that advantage.

Also purchases will be picked at random and receive free gifts or discounts as a holiday bonus. (I personally will not pick them, I will have a random generator do that for me - therefore there is no bias). Again no promises, but I hope to give something away to everyone hopefully everything will be of use. If your shipment gets picked by the random generator, I may ask you to choose, or I will look at what you purchased and add something I think will be beneficial... no I wont add an 800mw 473nm laser if you purchase an optic kit and a red and green laser... but I assure you, it will be of value

Well that’s all for now. I need lunch. But I will announce a few items in an hour or so that will be on sale for the whole day and hope to continue adding new sale items regularly.

Regards,
    Max Liptack
    Last edited by mliptack; 11-18-2008 at 12:23.

thats an AWESOME idea! i'll have to check the deals out!
    -Josh

I figure online would be better as an online thing since if people lined up outside of my apartment I think they would be pretty disappointed... lol

This way you can stay up late in the comfort of your own home. Best Buy is just mean... I dont want you guys to get cold!

Josh you have anything in particular you are looking for? You were the first person to respond so I figure I should have an item on sale in your honor.

Regards,
    Max

We'll start of simple for the first sale item and Giveaway:

15mm PBS Cubes 20% off all day!
    First order over $200 dollars (after savings not including shipping costs) will get their pick of RGB Goggles (a $55USD Value) or a 50mm Linear Diffraction Grating ($38USD Value).

I know that was tame... no worries as we get closer the items will be bigger ticket items

not really sure. i wish you had some pbs cube mounts or something to adjust pbs cubes!
    Last edited by thesk8nmidget; 11-18-2008 at 12:58.
    -Josh

I do! It just doesnt have a picture... items without pictures seem a little hidden... but here is the link http://www.diylasershow.com/catalog/...products_id=70

any pictures? are they the ones that are just like the dichro mounts but no hole drilled?
    -Josh

Exactly like that. I lost the charger for my camera so it is rendered useless for now, however, I could take a picture with my phone. I'll get one up here in a few minutes.

Here are two pictures of it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0254.JPG  

IMG_0260.JPG  

Newest Additions!!!!

PBS Cube Mounts
    Buy one and save 20%
    Buy 5 or more and save 30%

473nm Laser-Wave Lasers - I am sure this is something everyone will love!!!!!!! (LIMIT 1 Per Customer) These prices are for the entire day.
    50mw - $575 ($11.5 per mw)
    80mw - $760 ($9.5 per mw)
    100mw - $800 ($8 per mw)
    150mw - $1175 ($7.83 per mw)

I hope you guys like this