Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pangolin

Default Pangolin

Hey Guys,
    I thought i would just share a few quick things about my experience dealing with Bill and the rest of the Pangolin staff. EVERYONE WAS ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! I ordered an LD2000 Basic and the service and response was very quick and accurate. Responses were so fast you could have an e-mail conversation lol. Also the pricing was excellent and great value...obviously! Everyone at pangolin handled the client (in this case me) with respect and the care to give me complete 100% satisfaction. The shipping was also incredible, i got the LD2000 Basic THE NEXT DAY!!! It was a great experience dealing with Pangolin and i truly like to publically thank Bill and the entire team at Pangolin!!! Therefore i give team Pangolin a perfect rating of 100%

-Adam Palleschi

Thumbs up

Yeah! Pangolin roxx

great to hear!!!

i also was VERY happy with the service i got from pangolin.
    i recently ordered a fb3 with live pro, bill helped me out with the order and called me to verify everything was right before shipping.

it took only two days to get here
    -Josh

Congrats on a great investment!!

I think you'll find that just about every Pangolin equipment owner is going to be in total agreement with you - great gear, great company, and a LOT of incredible customer support from everyone in the company, including (quite frequently!) the company president!!

In fact, as far as this particular forum is concerned - I think you'll find that the only people you'll find that speak negatively of the Pangolin company, hardware, or staff are the people that have never used or owned Pangolin gear

As far as the gear goes:
    I bought the same version in the QM2000.net enclosure this summer - prepare to be amazed by the capabilities of the gear you bought!

Welcome to the club of VERY happy Pangolin owners!!
    Last edited by Stuka; 11-19-2008 at 18:25.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    I think you'll find that the only people you'll find that speak negatively of the Pangolin company, hardware, or staff are the people that have never used or owned Pangolin gear
    While this is kinda true for some people, I myself find Pangolin as a great company, even though I havent dealt with them. Even having Bill here on the forums is great!

My next DAC will be a FB3, since everyone so far has given it a thumbs up by the looks of it.

Talking

This might come as somewhat of a surprise to some readers of the PL, but I am absolutely sure that what you get for your money from Pangolin is a very good deal.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no problem with Pangolin. Everything I've ever seen has performed exactly as it should.

When I read that Sk8 got an fb3, it hit me! That makes SOOO much sense! There is a whole universe of things that you can do with a Pangolin product that you can not do ANY other way. Because the device you get from Pangolin IS a laser vector art computer.

At the same time, it hit me that LaserBoy provided a step for sk8 to get from nothing to scanning laser art in a hurry.

I talked to him on the phone. I don't think he will be forgetting LaserBoy any time soon. I hope not, anyway.

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 11-20-2008 at 20:16.

ah not to go to far off subject but no james i will not forget about laserboy.

i have actually used it quite a bit to make some very neat effects to some frames. and im sure i will be using them together a lot in the future! now back to finishing my projector so i can actually see the software in action!
    -Josh

Thumbs up Pangolin Fever

Man, I hope I get some sleep tonight- My intro board just showed up today! I had a couple of issues due to an old install AND a grounding issue on my projector, but after a couple quick emails with Bill, I was up and running in no time! I have never had such excellent service from ANY company I can think of. Laser accurate quick tech advice from the CEO? It's no wonder Pangolin is #1

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    Man, I hope I get some sleep tonight- My intro board just showed up today! I had a couple of issues due to an old install AND a grounding issue on my projector, but after a couple quick emails with Bill, I was up and running in no time! I have never had such excellent service from ANY company I can think of. Laser accurate quick tech advice from the CEO? It's no wonder Pangolin is #1

-Mike
    No turning back now!!

Congrats, Mike!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Thanks for the kudos guys! I am glad that Pangolin, as an organization, has impressed and exceeded expectations.

I don't mean to sound self-deficating (homage to George W. Bush) but when it comes to customer service, I am probably the worst one at Pangolin. The problem is, most of the time I am off in my own world trying to invent new things. But the rest of the staff at Pangolin is A+ when it comes to customer service.

Bill