Thread: New CNI 100mW 473nm module

Default New CNI 100mW 473nm module

I got my newest laser today! This is hopefully the start of my RGB scanner project that I will be starting. After it warms up it is very steady at 110mW! Seems like a great unit and after running for two hours is only barely warm at all.

Pictures!

Congrats!

I've got the same one! (well, I think - I can't view your photo attachments from work )

I've had similar, favorable results - once it warms up and stabilizes (which does seem to take a few minutes), it is one NICE laser!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I gotta get one!
    cost of that unit?

I would suggest measuring the DPSS laser power from higher distance like 1-2 meters. This way You would minimize the error from other wavelengths present at the output like 808nm pump and initial 946nm. These are less prominent at a distance. Bigger spot on pwer sensor also makes sensor's albedo more averaged.
    Piotr.K

I would suggest having your nurse friend model it for the rest of... I mean you. I hear you get more power that way. But only if you take pictures...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin