Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fedex horror story statement sorry bout typos

Unhappy

I feel sorry for you man!

I know and everyone probably does, how it feels when bad is done to you and you can't do anything.

I spent last 3 months fighting f*****g British Telecom for money they stolen through direct debit from my account (they set that I owned them money for the house I have never lived in and finally they stated that they have actually never taken any money off my account).

It is unbelieveble how annoying and stressing it can become.

Default Unfortunatly most properties have easements.

Here in Austin we have a few weirdo's but somewhat intelligent , our mayor pro tem never actually elected who likes to go about in sick drag once hung out on this boundary of a major grocery store chain and once hosed down in a attempt to drive off after a daily vigil waving at passers by Won a lawsuit against same grocery chain. These are the same laws that allow you to park your car on edge of raod if broke down or to have sidewalks and access to your public utilities.

I being a chronic depressive has allowed my local police to Fuck me over and in this he said she said ordeal they have played dirty and police now say that instead of receiving my package under the guidance, that instead i had appologised for assuaulting her.

It's not what is fair once they decide to prosecute it for them is a win win situation irreguardless of the facts.

Anyone must ask themselves how this woman without a mark on her has gone home and drawn workman's comp since this past January and asked the county to grant her reimbursement of her workman's compensation as if she would pay it back........................Totaly unfucking believable I am looking at getting reamed in a trial, or a lay down and get reamed anyway here in capital; justice is NO WHERE to be found.

My current attorney a bobby Taylor was mistakenly believed by me to be a defender of civil rights and other cases and had won a suit on behalf now he seems to just be feeding me to lions, wants to go before judge who wants to find me guilty and give 2 years probation. Arrrrrggghhhhhhh!

Last week this put me in hospital with major nervous disorder damn psychatrist told me only way to get help was if I said I was suicidal and to self commit myself for at least 3 days after telling me they don't treat anxiety. Fucking worthless Medicade!

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    We're missing some details here!
    I'm not a lawyer , and worse then that, I don't know the rules in your jurisdiction. BTW, there is a big difference from the printed law, and the actual practice of law. lawyers like to plea cases, then they don't have any risks, and in most cases, since they view they have reached a solution with the least damage to you, by avoiding court, think they have done their job.

But I can tell you some things from past experience, and from teaching social studies. Yeah your taught in school that juries are fair, judges will stand up for your rights etc, and the right part wins. That's not always the way it works in practice.

One, 95% of all cases in the legal system are plead, usually to the long term loss of the defendant, its a school thing, your taught all things go to court, but they don't. This is why prosecutors have 95% conviction rates.

She was on your property for how long without permission? you asked her to leave?. Thats trespass. You can charge her, but Don't sue Fedex, you don't have a chance.

Your talking about conviction? Were you arrested and charged? If not, you have no risk of conviction unless she tries to charge you with something criminal. Welcome to the modern psycho woman. And there are a lot of them out there. My guess is she has had a bad experience with men in her past and came after you as a delayed reaction to another event, cause you were a easy target. Watch out, prosecutors go after any possible sex case like there is no tomarrow and they assume the man is always guilty automatically. Might be best to just drop it if you were not charged.

The bearing of teeth in one side of the mouth is a powerful sign of being repressed, threatened, angered , and injured in a woman. WATCH OUT!

You have no suit, if you were not dragged off your own property or charged with something.

I lost a prior non-laser career to a politically connected young lady with psych problems who charged me with verbal harassment in a professional situation. then the whole town , including the local chapter of NOW, jumped at every chance to help her and cause me problems. Cost me 5 years of hard work, and I did clear my name, but it can have lifelong repercussions. Cost me my church membership, as they asked me to leave, even though it had nothing to do with church, but they had heard "rumors" about me. The church eventually apologized, but I have never went back. Even NOW quietly later apologized once they realized she had problems. That didn't get me my career back or my friends back. It never went into the criminal legal system, as I had 20 witnesses present when the incident happened. But it did come close to going in civil court. She and N.O.W. threatened to sue the entity I worked for, and so they decided the best response for them was to trash my career and cut their possible losses. There is a societal conditioned response to protect her. You up against that societal conditioned response. Even my own mom responded with, "you would not be accused unless you did something wrong". Boy did that hurt.

Mental illness is very common, much more common then you think, and the usual response is to victimize the ill person, and sweep it under the rug, rather then to support the victim and force the victim to get help. Its the easy way out for society. It also comes from a dark past in our legal system where people would accuse people of mental illness as a way to get control of inheritance, exact revenge etc. (google eugenics)

Another thing to watch out, is that the legal standards and system of evidence is WAY different in a civil court, it can seem like a free for all, without warrents, with what would be hearsay in criminal court etc.

TREAD VERY, VERY, CAREFULLY, if she accuses you of sexual assult or something, your screwed for life in more ways then one. If you get into the legal system, the lawyers will chew on you until they have what they want, which is money or a conviction. They earn points for successful convictions, and right now your a easy mark if you push this. I'd be damn careful in a conservative state like Texas. Your up against a outdated legal tradition which protects the woman at all costs. That was fine and dandy in the old days of barefoot and pregnant, married and at home, uneducated women, but these days its a ananchorism.

Did FEDEX bench her? Is she off the truck? Did they fire her? Let your legal council ask that question.

BE VERY CAREFUL about what you say and do at this point. Do however defend yourself.

BTW, this is a public forum, be careful what you type here. Don't even reply if you were arrested

Best thing you can do, is get the anger out of your system, try to forgive her, understand the situation, get advice , get some outside help, and THINK BEFORE YOU MOVE!

Worse case thing you can do, is do what I did, and think because I was right, I could defend myself based on the evidence, as I couldn't afford a civil lawyer. BIG TIME WRONG MOVE ON MY PART. Later a civil lawyer did get involved,pro bono, and that straightened things out fast.

Steve
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Default ha

good read mate. especially the bit about her being on crack. thoght that was hilarious. iv had problems with all the delivery companys but nothing like this

she sounds off her head. does she still work for them?

try and get her sacked cause she will try this on someone else.

mad cow

cant help you with the law part cause i dont know anything about it
    2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .