Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fedex horror story statement sorry bout typos

Angry Fedex horror story statement sorry bout typos

On the day in question, I was seated at my computer it was to best of my memory approaching 10:30 AM.
    I was working on ebay online and began to fell a series of very stong impacts low frequency vibrations. They were very similar to those from several days previous when I had received a shipment of about 20 or more packages of USPS.com shipper boxes.I ignored them at first but kept feeling the vibrations for a period approaching 8 minutes. I could tell they were coming from the Northeast old store entrance side of my home. This was very unusual.After several more minutes I went outside to see what was causing the disturbance.I looked over my fence line after exiting my back door there was an expanded height and length unmarked white cargo van, parked at my front walkway and boxes were scatttered on it. I could see a woman on her knees on the front passenger seat.After looking for a few moments I recognized that she was wearing a FEDEX uniform and cap. As I said hello to her she turned to face away from me. I repeatedly said hello at least 3-5 times she was not more than about 12 feet from me. I could see that she had adopted an unaturally rigid posture and was not acknowledging me. I looked at her ears lobes to see if she was wearing a personal radio or engaged in a bluetooth phone conversation, she was obviously not and simply seemed to be refusing to acknowlede me. I stood on a stool to get a very clear line of sight and again said hello 3 more times. I went inside and got my keys and shoes on. I went around the backside of my building where my gate was open and went around to the van.

At this time I estimate she had been on premises 10-12 minutes.

Basd on the packages on the ground outside of vehicle, I could tell that the disurbance that had drawn me outside was obviously caused by her dropping these packages on my front walkway.

At this I came around front to approach the van.

I was expecting a bag of small plastic cable tv connector water proofing boots from Radio Shack valued at $5 max.

The usual proceedure was to leave these without a signature requirement.

I approached the van and its passenger side sliding cargo door was open.

She was in a crouch on her knees again but now behind the drivers seat.

She was not doing anything I could see I waited patiently to see if she would finish and look up, with out interrupting her but she never did, she kept facing away. I finally said hello Hi I am David Rouse owner of this building, I was expecting a small package from Radio Shack. She did not acknowledge me I said Hello twice more she did not turn for at least 2-3 minutes when she finally started to turn, she horrifically pulled back her left lip to show all her teeth in the right side of her mouth.

To say I was totally creeped out would be an understatement. It was not unlike a small animal coming on a lion feeding on a paltry rabbit and having it turn and show its teeth in preparation to devour you as its next meal. It was very, very, disturbing.

Still nothing was said to me. I again asked do you have a Radio Shack package for me? Could I please have it, please, if you do?
    Thank you.

Now she says very angrily I am not going to give you anything until you appologise to me I have been refusing to acknoledge you because I feel ? threatened by your asking for your item. I said what in creation are you talking about? I am totally perplexed. I say, how do you feel my saying hello over my fence is threatening?

At this point she shows me that apparently all this time she has been holding the small black Radio Shack bag in her hand.

She presents where I can see it, but does not give it to me.

Rather holding it tightly between two fingers, she swings it back and forth pendulum style to taunt me with it.

She indicates she wants me to literally plead to her for the package?

She indicates she wants an appology for these contrived wrong doings.

I at this point am realizing that the whole situation is unnatural and contrived.

Something deeper is going on there are these vicious body language and hatefull undertones.

I say, I tell you what let's not worry about this I can am not going to beg you for what you where paid to deliver.

I am not going to appologise to you for some misdeed that never occured.

This package had no signature requirement and shood have been stuck in my door 15 minutes ago.

Why are you out here throwing all you cargo out on my front walkway to make a disturbance, that seems intended to draw me out to greet you???
    I am not sure what kind of issue you seem to have with me?

Please simply give me my package.

I am going to ask you again can I please have me package?

She says no not until I appologise for some imaginary misdeed.

I say look I am well aware that your supervisor is not going to condone your current actions.

I can not make you give me the package but I think its time for you to get your stuff up off my walkway and to get in your van and go!
    I am standing within 4-5 feet of her van at this point she places her full body frontally against mine very firmly, a mild chest butt.

It was a very distinct challenge to my authority to ask her to please leave.

I began to ask her very monotonously six to seven times in a row, as follows to please leave.

I am going to ask you to please leave now I do not wish to play games with you regarding my delivery please leave, I asked her over and over and over again, at least a total of 6-8 times.

She for the second time smirks at me and shows me all the teeth in the side of her mouth.

I have only seen this kind of body language in crack addicts and prostitutes, on the streets of Miami and Houston when I was living there , it was simply vicious.

At this point in the far distance across the highway I see a lady who helped me part time appraoching with her baby stroller and a small child in one hand.

She is approaching andd i tell the FEDEX lady I really would please like you to leave now I am going to contact your supervisor and let them know of your actions and ask that you are instructed to never return here again.

She stepped off the curb behind her van where I do not follow as shes steps off curb she turns to smirk at me again and says oh yeah well I am calling the Austin Police Department 911.

Within a few minutes at least 3 officers show up they are very cordial other than confronting my help who is now standing waiting on me, and asking her what she is doing very rudely but one they understand she is a part time employee they appologise.

The officer talk to the FEDEX driver out of my site while talking to me.

One officer returns to talk to me and states: She is going to say you hit here and that she has suffered some kind of back injury and she is going to go to a doctor to get proof of this.

After several more minutes another officer asks tells me that the FEDEX driver wanted to give me my package I tell him that I really did not want to deal with this taunting anymore, He suggest that I ask her for the package.

She is seated in the front driver seat and while the officer looks on I ask her please for my package. She still does not give it to me but instead uses this opportunity to talk to me in this snide manne and starts telling me that you know I will no longer be able to deliver to you here and my jaw drops at her audacity. She tells me that she will have to deliver somewhere else instead these are all things I have just dictated to her she just kind of smirks at me a real control freak. Now Is when I finally realise the basis of all her actions that day I had recognised her face just faintly as having seen once maybe 3-5 years before.

She snidely says " It is common shop talk at FEDEX that you are this terrible ciustomer.

Wow my mind goes in fast rewind like a old VCR machine bam 12-18 months ago a laptop pickup I replaced a man in californias IBM T60 laprtop no problems with driver other that I had to tape up as I was not expecting immediatelly the customers ordered pickup, no problem with driver whatsoever.

Ok during the past 3 and maybe up to five years there had been several packages left in my security bars out front from Radio Shack maybe 6-10-12 in that time.

Wow it hits me this is the Gal that delivered a FEDEX one of three laptops that I had either had bought or had serviced and I had had problems with her ignoring the carefully dicated details to deliver to my rear door all packages addresses rear door delivery to residence by NW gate on the second line.

I now remnber her as the impetulant driver who could not be bothered to make delivery to my back door and I had seen her race pass my bedroom window and by the time I stood up to go from my bedroom to answetr my door she had raced away.

There were notes on my old store door indicating that delivery was through gate to the right to the rear door there were notes on gate and my back door she played this knock and flight rutine even though it was abundantly obvious I was there waiting on her. She by her actions seemed incensed she could not enter the front door of a long ago bankrupted and closed business.

I was infuriated after the 3 rd knock and flight it was like some immature childs play I called FEDEX dispatch and her supervisor to complain ver angrilly. they told me they were going to return my latop and charge me again i called the main FEDEX office and was livid about this nonsense a man later made a special delivery with the laptop and had called to notify me he was in transit I received my laptop without a further word as he was very nice and I would have never gripped to the driver about a delivery problem.

I have been told that this woman has drawn workmans compensation and has been home supposedly unable to work from the date of said incident.

She has repeatedly tried to seeek financial restitiution she says to pay back her workmans compensation she was told by travis county this double dipping and recover of workmans compensation not allowed.

Mr. Andy Garbe, my previos student defender has told me tat she has been repeatedly asked for and not ever been able to provide substaniate medical evidence to further her claims.

I would venture a safe guess that she hated her job thought I was an easy target and a good way to drop her overly demanding job.It is mind blowing to think she would hold a grudge or see me is some easy mark but Ithink a little research on her like you so readily did on me will reveal much about her character.

I am 100% certain she will if checked have some significant drug related criminal history.

i will bet any amount of money she has a history of this type insurance fraud.

yours sincerely David S R

I would very much like to here some type of potential defense strategy regarding this case, I realise the risk of jury trial but I will not accept this fraud and bearing of false witness laying down.

Any offers of probation and or a guilt plea or beyond offensive to me.

I have interest in recovery for psychological damges and false imprisionment, to a party responsible for thier employees fraud Fedex inc.

Please send an email confirmation you have recieved this and intended handling defense of case, thank you

ATTORNEY SAYS IF I CONTEST IN A JURY TRIAL I WILL BE CONVICTED AND IS OFFERING ME 18 MONTHS PROBATION WANTS TRIAL BY JUDGE

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST THIS STORY SO ANYONE WHO GOGGLES FEDEX WILL SEE THIS THE SOB'S M-FUCK
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

sorry.. too long.. i fell asleep before finishing...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

sounds like you common type crazy lady trying to get a nice amount of money from nothing!

thats really to bad!
    -Josh

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

We're missing some details here!
    I'm not a lawyer , and worse then that, I don't know the rules in your jurisdiction. BTW, there is a big difference from the printed law, and the actual practice of law. lawyers like to plea cases, then they don't have any risks, and in most cases, since they view they have reached a solution with the least damage to you, by avoiding court, think they have done their job.

But I can tell you some things from past experience, and from teaching social studies. Yeah your taught in school that juries are fair, judges will stand up for your rights etc, and the right part wins. That's not always the way it works in practice.

One, 95% of all cases in the legal system are plead, usually to the long term loss of the defendant, its a school thing, your taught all things go to court, but they don't. This is why prosecutors have 95% conviction rates.

She was on your property for how long without permission? you asked her to leave?. Thats trespass. You can charge her, but Don't sue Fedex, you don't have a chance.

Your talking about conviction? Were you arrested and charged? If not, you have no risk of conviction unless she tries to charge you with something criminal. Welcome to the modern psycho woman. And there are a lot of them out there. My guess is she has had a bad experience with men in her past and came after you as a delayed reaction to another event, cause you were a easy target. Watch out, prosecutors go after any possible sex case like there is no tomarrow and they assume the man is always guilty automatically. Might be best to just drop it if you were not charged.

The bearing of teeth in one side of the mouth is a powerful sign of being repressed, threatened, angered , and injured in a woman. WATCH OUT!

You have no suit, if you were not dragged off your own property or charged with something.

I lost a prior non-laser career to a politically connected young lady with psych problems who charged me with verbal harassment in a professional situation. then the whole town , including the local chapter of NOW, jumped at every chance to help her and cause me problems. Cost me 5 years of hard work, and I did clear my name, but it can have lifelong repercussions. Cost me my church membership, as they asked me to leave, even though it had nothing to do with church, but they had heard "rumors" about me. The church eventually apologized, but I have never went back. Even NOW quietly later apologized once they realized she had problems. That didn't get me my career back or my friends back. It never went into the criminal legal system, as I had 20 witnesses present when the incident happened. But it did come close to going in civil court. She and N.O.W. threatened to sue the entity I worked for, and so they decided the best response for them was to trash my career and cut their possible losses. There is a societal conditioned response to protect her. You up against that societal conditioned response. Even my own mom responded with, "you would not be accused unless you did something wrong". Boy did that hurt.

Mental illness is very common, much more common then you think, and the usual response is to victimize the ill person, and sweep it under the rug, rather then to support the victim and force the victim to get help. Its the easy way out for society. It also comes from a dark past in our legal system where people would accuse people of mental illness as a way to get control of inheritance, exact revenge etc. (google eugenics)

Another thing to watch out, is that the legal standards and system of evidence is WAY different in a civil court, it can seem like a free for all, without warrents, with what would be hearsay in criminal court etc.

TREAD VERY, VERY, CAREFULLY, if she accuses you of sexual assult or something, your screwed for life in more ways then one. If you get into the legal system, the lawyers will chew on you until they have what they want, which is money or a conviction. They earn points for successful convictions, and right now your a easy mark if you push this. I'd be damn careful in a conservative state like Texas. Your up against a outdated legal tradition which protects the woman at all costs. That was fine and dandy in the old days of barefoot and pregnant, married and at home, uneducated women, but these days its a ananchorism.

Did FEDEX bench her? Is she off the truck? Did they fire her? Let your legal council ask that question.

BE VERY CAREFUL about what you say and do at this point. Do however defend yourself.

BTW, this is a public forum, be careful what you type here. Don't even reply if you were arrested

Best thing you can do, is get the anger out of your system, try to forgive her, understand the situation, get advice , get some outside help, and THINK BEFORE YOU MOVE!

Worse case thing you can do, is do what I did, and think because I was right, I could defend myself based on the evidence, as I couldn't afford a civil lawyer. BIG TIME WRONG MOVE ON MY PART. Later a civil lawyer did get involved,pro bono, and that straightened things out fast.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 11-21-2008 at 07:31.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    one, get a better lawyer. since 95% cases are settled by plea and never see court, hes going the easy route.

I'm no lawyer, but I'd counterstrike. Trespassing charge against her?

She was on your property for how long without permission?

Steve
    That wont fly.. by using ups for shipment, you are giving them permission to be on your property..

sounds to me more like this woman is f'ing psychotic

yes that is true but once he asks the person to leave 6+ times i think they lose their right to be on your property.
    -Josh

what he needs is a witness, a camera, anything that helps him prove his story.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

There's not much that can't be cured with a hug.
    If only you'd just have opened your arms and your heart to her, this story may have had a different ending.
    C'mon, everybody link arms and sing "I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony ........."

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    There's not much that can't be cured with a hug.
    If only you'd just have opened your arms and your heart to her, this story may have had a different ending.
    C'mon, everybody link arms and sing "I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony ........."
    LOL, have a sit down meeting with her and find common ground and hug. Not going to happen!

I would think Fedex and/or the temp agency would have a basic background check or at least questions of previous illegal activity that she may have falsified on the application. Maybe she is even wanted elsewhere for things like this. It's good to hear that no doctors were willing to go along with her story without the evidence.

Better luck with your next delivery person! :O

the only advice I can offer you is this: if your lawyer is trying to get you to do something you don't want, or telling you something you disagree with, get a different lawyer. if you're innocent and your lawyer is telling you to take a plea or something, get a second opinion. I know someone who spent a year in jail because they stupidly listened to their lawyer, without consulting another one.

I just want to make it perfectly clear, I am not implying anything here, and it sounds like you're completely in the right. You want a lawyer who agrees with you, and is talented enough to prove it.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra