Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb Laws...

Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    Ummmmm, I thank us Tennessee folk ourta stick together again them outsiders try'n't make us look bad
    Yup...yamn dankees
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    If it's stiil kicking or show ANY signs of life what-so-ever when you first approach it, I don't think that constitutes roadkill...
    That twitching is just a post-mortum muscle reaction.

Also, I never learned how to lasso (seems kind of silly when you can just drop a couple of sticks of dynamite anyway!!)
    I'm with ya on the dynamite.... Kill, catch, tenderize and season all in one shot.

...and the only whales I've ever seen around these here parts are the 2-legged, spandex-wearing, Big-Gulp slurping variety that inhabit the isles and checkout lanes at Wal-Mart.
    Git-er-Done!

randy-

youre on punishment!!! i am waiting to see jolly green in a nice little home and doing some shows.

here is a dumb law-

in Tenessee it is illegal to buy a 1W green laser and NOT use it in a projector!!!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    randy-

youre on punishment!!! i am waiting to see jolly green in a nice little home and doing some shows.

here is a dumb law-

in Tenessee it is illegal to buy a 1W green laser and NOT use it in a projector!!!

-Marc

Guilty as charged....damn...
    ONE day, in the not too distant future, bright, gnarly green beams shall inhabit my garage once again...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

In the City of Chester (UK) it is still legal to shoot Welshmen with a longbow during the hours of darkness.

This is one of those old laws that was introduced to stop foreign invaders hundreds of years ago. It has never been repealed.

Quote Originally Posted by QUAZAR View Post
    In the City of Chester (UK) it is still legal to shoot Welshmen with a longbow during the hours of darkness.

This is one of those old laws that was introduced to stop foreign invaders hundreds of years ago. It has never been repealed.
    Can you use optical aids (NVG's, laser sights, hand-held halogen spotlights), or unassisted eyeballs only?
    RR

Sweet.....