Thread: pangolin question

Default pangolin question

hi i have edited some files in the live quick program ,saved them as lpc files,can not use them in showrider or draw 3d even though they show the option to open lpc files ??? all i get is invalid file.is this a bug?
    i wanted to use the files i created in live quick to make a show with,
    how would i do that??

Yeah they're non compatible from what I have experienced. I generally never use Live Quick.

I just use the LA group of programs. I have just found them to much easier to use..

Hi Badger,

Yes, probably the most unfortunate thing in LiveQUICK was us re-using the LPC as a file extension. We will have to change that, just to avoid confusion.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi Badger,

Yes, probably the most unfortunate thing in LiveQUICK was us re-using the LPC as a file extension. We will have to change that, just to avoid confusion.

Bill
    i was a bit gutted spent all day working on files only to find i have to do it all again

hey bill would it be possible to make show rider player open and play big ild ,lpc files as most of the shows i have are in that format, or can i link files in live quick or show rider live so several ild files will play one after the other with out the need for me to start each file when the others finished
    hope you can help
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    hey bill would it be possible to make show rider player open and play big ild ,lpc files as most of the shows i have are in that format, or can i link files in live quick or show rider live so several ild files will play one after the other with out the need for me to start each file when the others finished
    hope you can help
    thanks
    Showrider should be able to play "big ILD files" already.

Regarding the LPC, we just have to look into that.

Bill

Default showrider

hi bill
    showrider live opens big ild files fine its the player that does not it will only open lsl files created in designer, dont worry about it its just handy to use the player then i can leave laser on it own to play several files and do other things
    Last edited by badger1666; 11-24-2008 at 09:19.