Thread: About SpaceLas

Smile About SpaceLas

Hey everybody does anybody know about Spacelas and how good their products and services are?
    i have purchased some laser components from them such as scanner and green laser diode with analogue modulation up to now and i am very satisfied so i thought i would say something about it. the best thing about them though is the customer care and after sales support!!! i think that if somebody can actually provide with help and support when the customer needs it and in the same degree that Sam from spacelas actually does it is worth actually shouting about it!!!!
    i must say i have been dealing with a lot of laser component suppliers but he is by far the best !! very good pricing and fast shipping topped up with real after sales advice and support. i just thought that i would reccoment SpaceLas to you guyz just because my experience with them has been perfect up to now despite all the coments i have read here about their products.

Can any1 confirm Sam's email cuz he contacted me
    with ___@126.com and not ___@spacelas.com.
    Just want to be sure

Default good info

i have not bought anything from them yet but i must say sam has answered any questions i have emailed him and he answers fast.i am thinking about ordering some stuff from them. they have great prices their shipping is a little high.but great response.
    God bless
    God Bless.

yeah i know he is fast i was just asking to be sure if he uses @126.com email distributer
    cuz i expected them to use @spacelas.com

Default reply

i don't no when i hit reply it always say's kam2. so i don't know what his actual address is but he will answer you faster than any other company i have asked questions to.
    God bless.
    God Bless.