Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Post-Your-Christmas-Lights Thread

Pfffft!..... You call that snow... Check out this! (5 minutes ago.)

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Pfffft!..... You call that snow... Check out this! (5 minutes ago.)

While I can definitely vouch for the additional amount of snow in your front yard, I must point out that we *never* get decent snow where I'm at. Once every 7 years or so we'll get snow that lasts a few days.

I was amazed today.. I was driving on I-205 for a short bit and it was still packed snow. I haven't seen anything like that since the ice storms from 4 or 5 years ago.

The most interesting part of my day though, was a hood flying off of a mid-nineties Camry right in front of me while driving on said highway. That didn't really have anything to do with the weather, but it was epic as it flew towards my vehicle, flipping over itself in the air! I had enough time to gently move out of the way, fortunately.

Fun day.

-Jonathan

Yeah, they don't have much in the way of plows out there in Oregon huh? I heard they even had snow in Vegas this year. Weird weather for sure.

Never seen a hood fly off but that must have been nuts! Hubcaps alone are scary at speed.

Adam and I are in the same boat.... well... not really much of a boat at all. Ironically there is a boat house 2 houses away (i'll have to see if I can find a picture of it somewhere to show you guys its pretty cool) but yeah I'm not sure what our total snowfall was but we got near 2 feet. I was in madison this weekend and the way back the -30 degree windchill froze black ice on all the bridges. It was interesting finding this out for yourself going about 70mph and suddenly driving sideways with the rest of the traffic. There were lots of cars in ditches etc., luckily my friends and I made it home safe. Anyways, my holiday decorations dont really exist... dont even have a tree up, just a few x-mas lights. Great job everyone!

here ya go!!
    5 mw's of frigg'n BLAZE'N lazer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00053.JPG  

Default Laser house

Here is a short video of the house over the street where I live.

I did point my RGB scanner from my window and to the house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_n-Y2DxkQ

Just a fast and simple decoration...