Quote Originally Posted by loopee View Post
    His company doesn't seem to exist anymore, google returned nothing
    He is the new owner of Oracle - maybe the licensing becomes clear now
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Hi All,
    I've just spoken to Glenn T about this - he has no problems with these workspaces being used by all livepro users. How else is a new user supposed to get a taste of how powerful this software package is? . I think that the workspace comments section doesn't get updated very much..... If you've got any further questions , you can contact him ( on holidays at the moment )
    on > backstage at oracleattractions dought biz <

Cheers, Barney

I also use LivePro and want another Workspace! Have seen some cool cues somewhere else... maybe they are in.

Thanks!
    Karl

Default live pro workspaces

sorry if this is in the wrong section, its probably a really basic question, me being stupid,
    but when i updated to the latest version of live pro i seemed to lose the origional workspace, which was replaced by the new one.
    is there anyway to save several workspaces and just load up the one you want

my hard drive got fried recently and i have only just got round to sort things out, so thought now was a usufull time to ask the question.

dave321
    dave321

As I don't like to use what others uses I made my first 3 pages of cues, color cycles and effects.

It took me 6 weeks but it's worthy the time besides I learned 90% of LivePRO's facilities.

What a shame I could not figure out how to copy complete cues from one workspace to another one ... probably it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    What a shame I could not figure out how to copy complete cues from one workspace to another one ... probably it's impossible.
    Well, you can save and load single pages from a workspace and copy cues within a workspace, so that way it is possible to transfer cues between workspaces. Not the most elegant solution, but still. It would be nice if you could save and load individual cues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dave321 View Post
    sorry if this is in the wrong section, its probably a really basic question, me being stupid,
    but when i updated to the latest version of live pro i seemed to lose the origional workspace, which was replaced by the new one.
    is there anyway to save several workspaces and just load up the one you want

my hard drive got fried recently and i have only just got round to sort things out, so thought now was a usufull time to ask the question.

dave321
    Hey Dave,

You will probably still have the old workspace in the folder LD2000/LivePro/Workspaces or possibly in the root of LivePro. If you have the USB version it will be in LivePro/Workspaces or again the root of LivePro.

To answer your question; you can modify an existing workspace or create a new one from scratch and save it in the Workspaces folder. If I have a long show (All Nighter) I will probably go through a couple of worspaces. To keep my own interest up as much as anything else...

Back to the original topic. Really what we do with Live Pro is much like DJ'ing except the Laser is our output, Live Pro is our decks and mixer and the workspace is our record box.

As a DJ your mixing skills go a long way, but you also need to have a collection of decent tunes that are different from everybody elses. DJ's are constantly searching for that elite tune and always very cagey when it comes to the titles and artists. I have a whole bunch of records with the labels covered over from my DJ'ing days. So I guess this is why the big players like Glenn Turner would want to keep their workspaces unique in their own country.

Just my 2p's worth

Mark

So lets start sharing own made workpaces

Default re

hi all

does anyone know where i can get workspace 2004 and 2007, i had it but my computer has need re installing and lost them

cheers ollie
    2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

best of all, this is the "sharing topic" but not a single workspace has been shared yet