Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 3½ Surfleet Lincolnshire - 14th Dec 08

Default UKLEM 3½ Surfleet Lincolnshire - 14th Dec 08

Just making this up coming event more visual to anyone that hasn't seen the original thread. UKLEM 3½ Feeler??

Due to take place from 09:00hrs to when we all get fed up on the 14th of December at Surfleet village Hall in South Lincolnshire.

The more people that attends the event the cheaper it will be for everyone as it is intended to split the price of the hall between us all. We have a maximum charge for the Hall for the day of £100 but the good lady that looks after the hall says she will do it as cheap as she dare get away with for us.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Sorry i cant make it Smog , im working the day before and after , and its a minimum 6 hour drive for me ...just too much ...but i will be there in spirit and watching carefully for Andys and everyone else pics and vid uploads

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

No worries Paul.
    Pity you can't make it but totally understand.
    Will you be at UKLEM4?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

im going to try get everyone to come to UKLM4

paul
    robin
    steve
    pete
    kevin
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

OK, what does everyone want to do reguarding food?

Would people like to bring their own food meaning we can have more laser time?
    Would people like to go to a local pub for an evening meal as we do at Leicester?
    Would people like a take away arranged on the day, Indian, English, Chinese etc?

etc etc?

Personally I would like to go down the bring your own route as that way there is more lasertime but will go with the flow.

Is there anyone requiring B&B information? There is a brand new TravelLodge just opened about 4 miles away! But there are several pubs/B&B's around the area too.

Camp bed in front room if anyone needs it?

-----------------------------------

Is there any chance of a show of hands so I can compile a list as to who is coming on the day please ?

I will make a start:

Me
    Rob
    Kev
    Andy
    Mark
    Chris
    Simon
    David - hopefully
    Jem - hopefully
    Soffy Boy
    Martin

Sorry if I missed you off but anyone else?

Thanks
    Jim
    Last edited by smogthemog; 11-29-2008 at 09:40.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Not sure if I've mentioned it before but ....... Me !!

Foodwise: I'll bring me own butties and fizzy pop.

Perhaps a quick poll on the day to see if folks want to club together and order in some pizza's etc. Bring flyers.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Not sure if I've mentioned it before but ....... Me !!

Foodwise: I'll bring me own butties and fizzy pop.

Perhaps a quick poll on the day to see if folks want to club together and order in some pizza's etc. Bring flyers.
    Oh - are YOU coming.....?

Not a bad idea that man! I will bring some flyers.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Don't mind me.
    I'll just sneak in the back and shine my 1 mw laser pointer at the wall every now and then.
    You won't even know I'm there...........

Default mmmm

mmmm ,did some one mention pizza im there
    i think martin is still coming with me as well as his 3w rgb and i think he is also bringing some other kvant toys to play with.

Still hoping to be able to make it, we are having a party on the Saturday evening that will probably go on into the small hours, also my good lady has some family things planned for the Sunday, however, these aren't cast in stone yet.

I'm doing what I can to sort things out and will be thre if I can without causing too much family disruption

As for food, i'm happy to bring some. How about everyone brings some 'nibbles' etc and we all stick it on a table to share as a sort of communal buffet?

I'm happy with whatever anyone else decides, lasers are the priority of course

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001