Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still have stuff for sale

Hey Blue!

I have a lot of green and blue 4W K2 pieces now. Probably 15-20 of each but I can get exact numbers. I also have taillight assemblies from trucks with 9 luxeons on them. I will be getting a lot more soon.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Green and blue sounds interesting... What would you want for them?
    Actually, PM'ed.

I hope your not Buying equipment Rowan - you STILL owe me $20.00 for over a year now!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Who is that that owes you money?
    CLICKY!!!

BlueFusion owes MANY many people money from a scam he pulled over on LPF a year and a half ago.
    He ripped many people off with a load of driver boards. People sent him lots of money and he didn't honour the deal. The items then where took over by another forum member and passed on to the relevant members at further postage cost. I didn't get my overinflated expediated delivery cost I paid back off of BlueFusion ($20.00) and have been promised them so many times that I have lost count!
    The items did eventually get to me but only through the hard honest work of another forum member.

DO NOT deal with this chap!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Hey - I posted on LPF about a month ago asking for anybody who I still owed money to come forth. If you don't care enough to respond to my thread, you can bugger off now, as you clearly don't care that much about it. And you'll get your $20, don't worry about that.

I have sent you several Paypal money requests Rowan and you have ignored them all.
    I don't read LPF forums and you DO have my email address.
    Your an idiot and your a fraudster and I hope to god someday you will get your comeuppance!
    You owe me $20.00 and you tell me to bugger off - you have a lot to learn little boy!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Thumbs down Who is this guy "BlueFusion" anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFusion View Post
    Hey - I posted on LPF about a month ago asking for anybody who I still owed money to come forth.
    Why would you ever need to do such a thing? If you were running a group buy, surely you have records of everyone that paid you. If someone was owed a refund, you should already know that.

What kind of a disorganized group buy were you running where you had to *ASK* people if you still owed them money? Seriously dude - that's very wrong.
    If you don't care enough to respond to my thread, you can bugger off now, as you clearly don't care that much about it.
    So, because he didn't notice your post, you feel that he doesn't care about it? And that gives you the right to not pay him?

What about his other attempts to contact you? Don't they count? From the tone of Smog's post, it sounds like he cares quite a bit about it.

Bottom line: If you owed him a refund, you should have known it and sent him the money by now.
    And you'll get your $20, don't worry about that.
    I think he is worried about it. Clearly he hasn't gotten it thus far.

Pretty lame that he had to call you out in a public forum before you decided to settle your debt with him. And your "bugger off" comment doesn't do anything to help your already diminished credibility...

Adam

Thank you for your post Adam but I feel it's like talking to a wall.

People on LPF have tried to make him realise how serious it is what has has done and what the consequences 'could' have been if for instance people affected decided to bring in the law to sort the problem out.

He is young but just does not seem to learn from his mistakes. He owes money to many but still proceeds in lying wholesale to people and purchasing goods he wants. He cry's poverty when you challenge him!
    Most people who know him will not even purchase stuff off of him without him sending the goods to them first.
    He is NOT to be trusted in any way and should be removed from this and LPF forums as far as I am concerned.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I know what you are talking about. I think you could go about this in reasonable means. Has it been more then 45 fays since you paid? If not, first thing I would do is report a paypal dispute.

If it has been more then 45 days, I would call him directly and see what you can get when talking face to face.

If all else fails, file a police report and see if you can collect your money, but at that point you have to decide if $20 is worth the hassle.

To BlueFusion

I honestly do not think that it should be too much of a problem. $20 could save you a world of trouble. It only takes pissing off one wrong person for you to be in a lot of trouble. Some people are just crazy. One person threatened to sue me for defamination of character because I left him negative feedback after he didn't ship anything. I was able to remove the feedback and prevent him from doing it, but it just goes to show how people can get really pissed. Just pay the people their money, or at least let them know that you know you owe them money.

Ben
    CLICKY!!!