Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Still have stuff for sale

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I have sent you several Paypal money requests Rowan and you have ignored them all.
    I don't read LPF forums and you DO have my email address.
    Your an idiot and your a fraudster and I hope to god someday you will get your comeuppance!
    You owe me $20.00 and you tell me to bugger off - you have a lot to learn little boy!
    That makes two... I am owed $20 as well... unfortunately, I have not gotten my drivers though... Even though I paid the additional shipping to Senkat!

--DDL

OK. Fair do's, I shouldn't have been so rude in my last post.
    But, you neglect to mention that over the time since the issue with my GB I've been trying to recover everybody's funds and get them back to the people whom I owed money.
    Yes, I can appreciate not reading LPF; I don't anymore either, aside from the occasional check to see if anybody has PMed me. But paypal money requests? I don't know if you got the wrong address or something but nothing's turned up at my inbox.
    So. You are right. I will be getting both Daedal and smogthemog their $20's before I buy any LEDs (or anything else for that matter).

And yes, I've had it easy in some ways, but I've learnt from my mistakes and am trying to start again on the right foot.

I'm well aware my credibility is just about down to nil. Hence, I'm starting by making sure everybody's got their money, then I start off again essentially from scratch. I've got several laser concept designs, one of which I've built to sell to a mate (from spare parts).

So. You'll get it, and once again I apologise for being rude earlier and for my (numerous) mistakes in the past.

Money request by me to you for $20.00 sent on the 16/05/2008 @ 04:23hrs

Another reminder money request for $20.00 sent on the 02/11/2008 @16:23hrs both to cgeeky@gmail.com (Blaze Lasers)

You cancelled the second request yourself on the 02/11/2008 with a note to me saying you where not going to pay 3 requests??? Don't know quite where you got 3 request from but never the less, you acknowledged the money request by not only cancelling it but sending me an email about it also!

You haven't learnt by your mistakes Rowan or you would go out of your way to pay back the people you owe money too and not spend your money on other gadgets.

I only hope what you have written in your above post will one day come true to all that is involved.

Apology accepted ---- for now!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I am still waiting for the pics and info for the RGB backlighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I'm looking to sell my half watt maXYZ. This is a 658nm system measured at 478mW at 4.89V. Full analogue modulation with the newest drivers. Prefect condition. Used for less then 3 hours total. For sale or trade.

Also, I have a 10W California laser CO2 Laser system. This is a very nice head and power supply setup. Not just a tube with a cheap power supply. For sale or trade.

[SOLD] Also, 2 of the JDSU/Uniphase microBlue laser systems with head, power supply, heat sink, and cable. These are the only 2 that I know of on the market.

Finally, I have 3x3x5mm KTP crystals coated for HR @ 532 on one side and OC @ 532 on the other. These are complete ready to go laser crystals. All you need to do is add 1064nm light. I am selling at $75 each free shipping.

SDL-820 10A laser diode driver perfect condition. These typically sell for $500 on ebay. Make me an offer.

TONS(i mean tons) of Luxeon LED's of every kind. Assemblies and arrays. If any of you remember the 82" Sony LCD TV's, I have the backlights from them. These would be perfect for lighting at a show, They are RGB and have individual inputs for each LED. Let me know and I can get it for you.

I have a ton of other crap. If you would like pictures, I can take some for you.

Paypal only on everything. Send me a PM.

Check PMs, Also, maXYZ red is still for sale!!!!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

How much are the Maxzy's going for?

Still nothing heard from Mr BlueFusion!
    I sent him another fresh Paypal money request but to date still nothing.

DO NOT trust this character!

I have waited long enough Rowan and am now getting rather p1$$ed with you!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

laserLips, check your PMs.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)