Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: novation midi map

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Must ... resist ...urge ... to .... buy .....

Too Late !!

Damn you Jem!

richard ...

its the bargain of the century .... these retail at over £600

and it makes livepro so usable ( im now using mine in conjunction with the Novation remote zero )

best Xmas present you have ever bought yourself

all the best ...Karl

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

Thanks for the info Karl (We all like to think we've scored a bargain).
    When these were up for sale before I was humming and ha'ing about getting one, then they were gone.

Livepro?
    You mean I have to buy some more Pango stuff?
    Oh my poor wallet ........

Although I see that there is a version of Livepro available with my LD2000 (Intro).
    Not too sure of its limitations as I haven't ventured into that folder yet.

Merry Xmas to me !!
    I think I'll add a bonus Avatar to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Thanks for the info Karl (We all like to think we've scored a bargain).
    When these were up for sale before I was humming and ha'ing about getting one, then they were gone.

Livepro?
    You mean I have to buy some more Pango stuff?
    Oh my poor wallet ........

Although I see that there is a version of Livepro available with my LD2000 (Intro).
    Not too sure of its limitations as I haven't ventured into that folder yet.

Merry Xmas to me !!
    I think I'll add a bonus Avatar to celebrate.
    You'll not regret gettimg that Touchscreen, they are a superb bit of kit, and Karl is right, they usually sell at well over £500 + V.A.T.

The version of LivePRO you got with your LD2000 is just the demo version. Unless you mean Showtime 'Live'. If you are thinking of Showtime 'Live' it bears no resemblance at all to the full version of LivePRO

To be honest Richard you may just as well get the wallet out and get LivePRO ordered... Resistance is useless

Oh, and once you've got LivePRO send me a PM

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Got livepro usb. When running it dual screen will it work on 800x600 res and fit the screen? I'm away at them moment so cant test it myself. I'd rather keep the smaller screen as its easier to travel with and don't really want to have to buy another one. But if it doesn't fit, then I guess I'll have to re address things.

Cheers
    Rich

It should work on 800 x 600 just fine as it pretty much seems to auto size to whatever the PC's graphics are running at.

Have fun

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thanks Jem. I should be back next weekend so will be able to start playing again!!!
    Cheers
    Rich

Here is my setup for the remote zero.

I use non of the buttons for cue's

Only commands, like stop track, select speed, sync to beat, 1x, 2x, 4x. etc etc

Rotarys for the X Y Z speed & rotation, chaser select etc etc.

like the setup glenn turner is using.
    You must rename the extention to .syx
    Attached Files Attached Files

Arrow Puzzle for RemoteZero with LivePro

Hi,

Nice template McC !

Here is another puzzle:
    Use the first encoder for controlling Rotate X. Settings:
    Control: CC
    LowVal: -64
    HighVal: 63
    CCnum: 1

To set back this control quickly to 0 (no rotation), you have to turn back the control to the middle position, which will take quite a long time, because you have to view the SL display or the LivePro monitor.

I made a solution for this by assigning the key below the encoder. Settings:
    Control: CC
    LowVal: 0
    HighVal: 0
    CCnum: 1

As you can see, the CCnum is the same. If the button is pressed, the Rotation X will be set directly to 0.

And there comes the puzzle:
    The encoder remembered his last position. Using the encoder again, it will jump to this position and is not using the 'new' zero position, set by the button. This will result in jumping effect for your laser, which looks bad.
    I played around with some other settings, like the Jump and Pick-up functions, but I can't get it right.
    I even tried to use the Echo function in LivePro, to send back the actual value for LivePro to the SL, but it's not working.

Does anyone have ideas?

Miss Audrey
    (former known as MambaFreak)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A. View Post
    Miss Audrey
    (former known as MambaFreak)
    I reckon you should have changed to PangoFreak

Hope everything's settled down for you a little.

Cheers

jem