Thread: Beer & Lasers....

Default Beer & Lasers....

Now that "That Weekend" is over....

Can we talk about beer, lasers, and girls again?

RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

After my weekend the last thing I want to think about is beer.. Girls and Lasers on the other hand, right up my street

Mark

I heard of people trying a curry laser, and a gin laser http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...5845cd1cfe4ed8 before a long time ago but never a beer laser (yet)!

Mmmm beer and lasers I will take both!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I heard of people trying a curry laser, and a gin laser http://groups.google.com/group/alt.l...5845cd1cfe4ed8 before a long time ago but never a beer laser (yet)!

-Adam
    I can see it now -
    The Anheiser Busch BudLaser 3000!
    How cool would THAT be!!

So, when we finally manage to pull off the first World Laser Enthusiasts Meet, which will no doubt involve beer at some point -

Do we depend on the "laser groupies" to just show up, or do we need to plan on hiring "professionals" ?
    (I ONLY meant that for the cool "Go Go Dancing Girl Laser Photos", and nothing else )
    Last edited by Stuka; 12-01-2008 at 10:45.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....