Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LaserWorld PL-4000RGB

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    ... I could change the scan mirrors to some higher quality I have .....
    Why the hell should you?
    Previous owners of their lacklustre shite have been fobbed off with the "excuse" that they haven't bought "pro" gear so what do they expect.
    As you have probably paid a decent penny for your gear you should expect it to measure up to the minimum quoted specs.

It's time that Trading Standards (or the German equivalent) made these cowboys live up to their advertising bullshit.

Why do peeps still buy their gear after reading the bad experiences that some users have had?

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    After a bit of comparison I just did not feel it was quite as bright as it should be.
    I had ordered a brand new Meter from CT (Thanks Marc he is awesome) and got it in a started to check.

Decided to get measurement before the dichros and after.

I Measured the Green at 1.32W , Blue and 1.10 and Red was only .71W (I thought it seemed a little lack) After the Dichros I am seeing about a 4-5% drop
    Thanks
    Larry
    Were the lasers modulated or CW when you measured them? If they were modulated the readings would be lower than expected.

Mark

Exclamation Well, well ...

Kvant! !tnavk

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    Kvant! !tnavk
    I'm sorry but I'm really getting tired of your spamming here.. Other manufacturers/sellers here promote their products and services by really helping the community here and the products speak for themselves.. This is just stupid spamming that doesn't sound positive to me..

Wink ups.. come on!

Don't take it so seriously.

Of course I feel sorry for that guy who spent fortune on the gear which is not what it's supposed to be. That happens all my life to me so I know what it's like.

But, if you are spending that kind of money or want to get some serious equipment than you should probably look at more renowned manufactures (renowned in terms of quality, not price of course).

..so now we actually see how products speak for themeselves..

It is all just fun, so relax and do not get upset for few letters on the screen.

It is spam and people are tired of it and have asked politely for you to stop. So please do...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Default All right!

Ok!
    I tried to locate definition for "spam" which would classify my previous short "quiet recommendation" (that's how I call it) as a form of spam , but I haven't found one .

However, I LOUDLY apologize to everyone who was affected with my spamming (although only one person mentioned it so far) and I promise that I will not continue with my heavy spamming in the future (because it is hopeless anyway - explained below).

I use this forum not very often but even so I realise that probably once a month there is a person here moaning about LaserWorld company's products so I wonder whether that is some kind of negative spamming or simple human naivety .

If a person posts a product review of a product in the PRODUCT REVIEW section, it's not spam...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Laser were measured with Steady 5V applied to inputs no Modulaton.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    Were the lasers modulated or CW when you measured them? If they were modulated the readings would be lower than expected.

Mark

Actually overall I am happy with the purchase, and they have been very good about communication to resolve the Red problem so far.

The case, PS, scanners and the lasers all seem to be good quality for the price. As long as you do not expect a diamond for the price of a Pearl.

I have two RGB Systems Lasers (one RGB and One 5W Green) and there are things that are better and things that are not as nice.

Will get out some pictures and more info as it comes.

Thanks to everyone for all of the comments. I will let you know how it all turns out.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    Ok!
    I tried to locate definition for "spam" which would classify my previous short "quiet recommendation" (that's how I call it) as a form of spam , but I haven't found one .

However, I LOUDLY apologize to everyone who was affected with my spamming (although only one person mentioned it so far) and I promise that I will not continue with my heavy spamming in the future (because it is hopeless anyway - explained below).

I use this forum not very often but even so I realise that probably once a month there is a person here moaning about LaserWorld company's products so I wonder whether that is some kind of negative spamming or simple human naivety .