Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LaserWorld PL-4000RGB

Quote Originally Posted by Xytrell View Post
    Rawful! "700 meellivahtts... 700 chineess meellivahtts"

"Mai-bee UPS heed deh vun-hundred-tvelve meellivahtts... yeah. Mai-bee vun-hundred-tventy meellivahtts lost on deh road."

I LOVE the accent! It was a perfect match for the commentary
    It's easy to mock the accent of other people when probably the only language that you can speak is english

I apologize if it sounded derogatory. It wasn't meant to be. I truly enjoyed it!

Smile My Final Thoughts and Opinions

OK , LaserWorld has been very good about communication and working to resolve the Red Problem. I now have a RED that meets the specifications that I bought the laser on and they sent it out in advance and then paid the shipping both ways on it. REALLY pretty good customer service from my experience with buying from overseas vendors (Which I do a great deal of on Lasers and LED Products)

I am Please with what I received for the Money I paid. Where else can I get 3.1W (After all optics and scan head ) for under $17K No other company came within $5k of that budget.
    I bought the laser assuming I would get just the Min. power and got slightly over that so I am happy.

As far as being happy like with a bad product , I do not feel I have. I was very diligent about making the company meet the specs they told me and they did , What more do you want them to do??

I do not think these laser are for everyone and if I would have had the time I probably would have built the system myself. However when it is all said and done we all have to consider the VALUE (Amount paid for what you received)
    I think the laser was a good value and that is my opinion.
    Anyway my issues I feel are fully resolved with them and I will go away Happy.

If anyone want any more information feel free to contact me.

thanks
    Larry

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by wondertwnz View Post
    .... I was very diligent about making the company meet the specs they told me and they did , What more do you want them to do??
    I'd like them to act like a responsible company .
    I'd like them not to falsely advertise the specs of their products.
    I'd like people who order a projector not to have immediate problems and have to chase Laserworld up to get them rectified when the item should be as described upon delivery.
    I'd like them to stop tarnishing the Laser industy with their cowboy selling tactics.

But that's just me.

I think one of the key points here is that you spent a LARGE amount of cash with them, so they are inclined to provide you with better customer service than the other people who have spent a fraction of what you did.

They do seem to think that they can advertise any spec they like, on the basis that you are paying cheap prices so can't expect a 'pro' product (I have increasingly angry emails from Martin Werner stating exactly that)

Quote Originally Posted by Pitts View Post
    I too hope this guy takes action..

The weight of evidence, not only from the reviewer but others, seems to support that there is some sort of scamming going on.

How do you say its a 1.5watt, then bury in the specs , well its really from 750mw to 1.5 watt... As an electronics tech I find this level of variation unbelievable.. There's always a small risk of variation and there will always be some variation in any specification...like 1.4w or 1.6w but this high ??

It doesn't do our Chinese friends any good either as they get linked into the bad rep. There are a few Chinese manufacturers trying to lift their game to a good level. Now it appears there is a European company deliberately misleading potential clients.
    We can't blame the Chinese if some outfit is deliberately fitting low power units.. If I were Bridge I'd be fit to kill.... frustration man ..

I also find it hard ti believe that people post here on PL saying my ones OK BUT !!! and then go onto say well this bit isn't up to spec or that bit doesn't work etc.. Its a bit like that syndrome that hostages get... you know where they say the kidnappers are really not THAT bad you know..

Kick his arse I say ......

Have a happy Xmas all

Ray
    NZ
    Hi Ray,
    thanks for your words!
    Who is the manufactory supply products to Laserworld? when Laserworld received it, they don't do any test of the lasers?
    I don't want to remark about this lasers and projector manufactory,I only want to tell all there, Laser-wave will insist on supply quality products and best service they can do.
    some company maybe strategy doing short time lasers and gain the first bucket gold, then do others, but laser-wave is seek long cooperation with all of our customers.
    Merry Christmas!
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Bridge,

I believe most of the DPSS units are from CNI or someone who makes CNI lookalikes. I think that Laser World exploits the fact that CNI units are almost always overspec. Say they get a 400mW unit that puts out 500mW, they may say that it is a 500mW unit and sell it as such to make more money.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

I guess I feel they have acted responsibly at least in my case and solved the issues as would any good company.
    I also do not feel they "Falsely advertise the specs" as they were very clear to me on what the Guaranteed Specs would be. I agree it is a little misleading to list "Typical Specs" as the more prominent and they should change that.
    As far as my problems as I mentioned they were all solved and I have had problem with other projectors when I first got them from suppliers as well as these are shipped overseas and gert banged around pretty hard sometimes.

Just my 2 Cents

Thanks
    Larry

Default Laserworld Contact

Martin with Laserworld asked if I would post this email
    photonlexicon@laserworld.com as a way for them to answer any question people may have on the forum.

He mentioned they do not have the time to read the forum regularly but would like to try to help everyone.

Hopefully this can be of help to some people with questions.
    Larry

Has anyone seen this on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgYL7KmnFk8

There are other similar posts...

Bill
    Last edited by Pangolin; 12-27-2008 at 23:32.